Global Posts
    130 Global Posts
    Okay, apparently I was put on this Earth to spread the word about Foleo Sneak Peeks.

As a shot in the dark I randomly checked the page again, and more events are now scheduled for July:

http://www.palmsneakpeek.com/

I successfully registered for the San Francisco event in a few weeks.
    Quote Originally Posted by wlmoore View Post
    Okay, apparently I was put on this Earth to spread the word about Foleo Sneak Peeks.

As a shot in the dark I randomly checked the page again, and more events are now scheduled for July:

http://www.palmsneakpeek.com/

I successfully registered for the San Francisco event in a few weeks.
    Pah!

So much for Flyover country. and hurricane country.

At least I got to touch it for a little while - but they wouldn't let me open the terminal. boo.
  3. dpc
    Global Posts
    439 Global Posts
    Just registered for the LA one, w00t.
    I just registered for the S.F sneak preview. Hopefully there wifi will be working at this one. The two times I have heard people come from this event they claim that there was no wifi.
    JasonRM79

Owner
    Palm m100
    Palm Tungsten E
    Palm Treo 650
    Palm Treo 750
    Registered for the LA one as well.
    Remember, this is my opinion ! We all have a right to our own.....

Treo's 650-800..NOW,
    Palm Pre
    I'm registered for NYC.

WMExperts: News, Reviews & Podcasts + Twitter
  7. Q
    Global Posts
    774 Global Posts
    I wonder if they'll let people who went last time go back. I may have more questions.
    I made it to the one last week in NYC. The hype machine was in full force. The actual NYC staff rocked but the people that were demoing the Foleo were all hype. Spin masters.

ONE can be spelled as NEO.
    There is no spoon.
    Quote Originally Posted by septimus View Post
    Pah!

So much for Flyover country. and hurricane country.

At least I got to touch it for a little while - but they wouldn't let me open the terminal. boo.
    No luv for Beantown either... bastards
    Iím a lucky man to count on both hands
    The ones I love..

Visor Pro -> Visor Edge -> Treo 180 -> Treo 270 -> Treo 600 -> Treo 650 -> T|T2+SE T68i -> Treo 600 -> T-Mobile MDA -> Treo 755p -> Treo 800w -> Treo 755p -> PALM PRE -> Palm Pre 2 -> HP Palm Pre 3

Twittering about
    Global Posts
    723 Global Posts
    DC has an event planned for July now. Can't wait to see this thing. It might actually be useful. I just wish it had a little more power and storage.
    Palm III -> Palm V -> Blue Palm Vx w/Omnisky -> Treo 270 -> Treo 600 -> Treo 650 -> Treo 680
    I was signed up for the June DC preview and didn't get out of work in time. They let me register for the July event. I was hoping for a July release date but apparently if they are still previewing, that is out of the question.
    My Treo: I think I'll keep her. All dressed up for prom and her date Foleo stood her up