1.    #1  
    my 2 year old i-book goes even further, its always ON. I never need to shut it down, I just close the cover to put it in sleep mode. it barely consume any battery power while 'sleeping'.

So what's the big deal with instant on?
    when always ON is already here?
    Global Posts
    918 Global Posts
    It's Dogbert-style marketing speak to fool the gullible.
    PalmPilot Professional...Palm Vx...Treo 600...Treo 680...HTC Touch HD...iPhone 4S...
    Just remember - to reboot your Foleo you just need to hold it upside-down and shake it.
    Visor Edge + VisorPhone -> Samsung i300 -> Treo 300 -> Treo 600 -> Treo 700p -> Treo 755
    Quote Originally Posted by CountBuggula View Post
    Just remember - to reboot your Foleo you just need to hold it upside-down and shake it.
    NOOOOO!

Don't do that - you'll lose the token!

Then your Token Ring network won't work!
    Global Posts
    918 Global Posts
    Another useful tip - it it's too heavy, try deleting some files!
    PalmPilot Professional...Palm Vx...Treo 600...Treo 680...HTC Touch HD...iPhone 4S...
    Quote Originally Posted by CountBuggula View Post
    HAHAHA! Thats awesome.
    does it also come with instant off?
    Blackberry Pearl (AT&T), Apple 3G iPhone,
    owned and used: Treo 750 (WM5, Cingular)
    T680 unlocked (T-Mo), T700wx, T700w, T650, T600
    ppc6600, i730, htc mogul, BB Bold, Curve
    Does it come with the Palm continues loop feature?
    Actually I think it's cool, quick boot ups are always preferred. But I'm not paying $600 just for that feature.
    HP has officially ruined it's own platform and kicked webOS loyalists and early TouchPad adopters to the curb. You think after you drop it like a hot potato and mention it made no money and is costing you money, anyone else wants it??? Way to go HP!!

And some people are fools to keep believing their hype. HP has shown they will throw webOS under the bus and people are still having faith in them??? News flash: if it's own company won't stand behind it, it's finished!