1.    #1  
    I guess I don't understand whay I would buy this. Isn't the whole idea to make the devices smaller? The whole reason I bought a Treo is to get rid of my T5 and carry ONE device that's SMALL that would allow me to not only make calls, but store contacts, send e-mails, texts, etc. Why would I buy something that adds additional burden to lug around and worry about powering up? I don't get it. What's the thinking here?
    Palm has lost their mind, and to tell you the truth...I find the Foleo insulting to my intelligence. I will just toat around my notebook instead. The gadget techie suckers with money to waiste will buy it so Palm is not that stupid. They have to read these forums and laugh becasue we are like an abused girlfriend that keeps comming back for more...yes, my name is Kimberly.
    at&t iPhone3G
    I'm a gadget techie sucker, KStewart. And even I don't want to pay $600 for a watered down laptop!
    HP has officially ruined it's own platform and kicked webOS loyalists and early TouchPad adopters to the curb. You think after you drop it like a hot potato and mention it made no money and is costing you money, anyone else wants it??? Way to go HP!!

And some people are fools to keep believing their hype. HP has shown they will throw webOS under the bus and people are still having faith in them??? News flash: if it's own company won't stand behind it, it's finished!
    as I sit here wearing a decoder ring, xray glasses, a propeller hat, ontop of a beer helmet, battery powered socks and orange camoflauge pants. I sit wearing these marvels and I say to myself 'palm, just what kind of sucker do you think I am'
    Quote Originally Posted by The Phone Diva View Post
    I'm a gadget techie sucker, KStewart. And even I don't want to pay $600 for a watered down laptop!
    LMAO...nothing but love for you Diva.
    at&t iPhone3G
    Global Posts
    207 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by The Phone Diva View Post
    Then don't.