Global Posts
    1,727 Global Posts
    When I first heard of the Foleo I was flabbergasted and ready to give up on Palm. I have a TX and wanted a TX2 or TreoX or whatever you want to calla real PDA with real anywhere connectivity. I thought the Foleo was so dumb.

But then I bought a Treo.

Now I'm really liking the idea of having a lightweight, instant-on thin-client lappy to use with my Treo, it actually would be very handy.

And I'm also happy to know I'll be able to get one at a huge discount when the product inevitably fails. I'll happily buy it then for a steal. $100 sounds right to me.
    well there's one!

Current device: Palm Pre
    Device graveyard: Palm Vx, Cassiopeia E100, LG Phenom HPC, Palm M515, Treo 300, Treo 600, Treo 650, Treo 700p, Axim X50v, Treo 800w

Please don't PM me about my avatar. For more info go here.

Restore your Pre to factory settings using webos doctor and follow these instructions
    Even when the Life Drive supposedly failed, Palm never lowered the price until about one year later and not by that much of a margin. First $50, then $100(I think).
    HP has officially ruined it's own platform and kicked webOS loyalists and early TouchPad adopters to the curb. You think after you drop it like a hot potato and mention it made no money and is costing you money, anyone else wants it??? Way to go HP!!

And some people are fools to keep believing their hype. HP has shown they will throw webOS under the bus and people are still having faith in them??? News flash: if it's own company won't stand behind it, it's finished!
    Global Posts
    1,727 Global Posts
    My wife gets 40% off all things Palm. So today (well more like tomorrow) it would be $300 for me, not $500. At least that's my assumption, it should be the same discount as a Treo. So maybe I'm a little low on my estimate, but when it gets down there I'll get it. My issue with it was never the functionality so much as the price.
    Global Posts
    492 Global Posts
    I'll take one for $300 as well braj! :-)
    BB GoAmerica > BB Earthlink > Verizon Treo 600 > Sprint Treo 650 > Sprint Treo 700p > Sprint Treo 755p & Sprint MotoQ