1.    #1  
    I expect things from palm. I expect good things from palm. 6 monthes from now I am hoping to hear hawkins is almost out of rehab.

have you ever shelled out that much moneyfor something like foleo? REVOLUTIONARY

I have a prediction. In the future I see expensive gas prices. I see famine. disease. war. I see a bad econemy. a weakening dollar. a looming defecit. foleo IS the future.

1 in 10 people is on anti psychotic medication.
    that means that 9 out of 10 people don't need anti psychotic medication.
    disclaimer-this survey has an error rate of plus or minus 2-3 foleo users.

no company has ever done this before.
    .......i can think of a few reasons why...... why can't you?

but seriously this could be the beginning of something we didn't see coming.
    .......palms suicide note.
    this thing is gonna revolutonize email, web browsing, its gonna do things that the internet has only dreamed of.......
    all I can say is it involves a donkey and a midget

good luck palm hope ya got a trick up your sleeve.
    Last edited by mattlaughs; 06/04/2007 at 12:30 AM.
    They do. Its called "the donkeypunch".
  3.    #3  
    the donkeypunch.
    that explains the hooded glove and the industrial food grade lubricant.

care to explain the ballerina outfit.
    Quote Originally Posted by mattlaughs View Post
    the donkeypunch.

Quote of the day
    Quote Originally Posted by mattlaughs View Post
    the donkeypunch.

Oh, sure. Absolutely. This is what palm adorns their loyal customers with shortly before delivery of the donkeypunch, you see.....
    In NY, those of us who are Yankee fans are hoping that Roger Clemens can somehow use a Foleo to strengthen his "fatigued groin". This could possibly make a bunch of money for Palm, since Roger's prorated salary is about $18 million. Every day he is not called up to the majors he is losing $153,000. There must be something the Foleo could do to help!
    ELR
    >> Drop by! <<

Avatar courtesy of ButtUglyJeff!
  7.    #7  
    palm is right. people are making too many laptop comparisons just because this foleo looks like a laptop. is designed like a laptop. and is priced like a laptop. don't think of it as a laptop. think of it as an alternative to utilize when it makes sense.

that isn't a problem in my humble opinion.

I believe the real problem is that if something looks like a ripoff. sounds like a ripoff. and gives you less for your buck. people draw a comparison to a ripoff because that's the closest thing that comes to mind. so don't think of it as a ripoff. think of it as palm utilizing money you don't need anyway. turn stupidity into a new way to think.

but this is coming from an *****. the same ***** who bought the t5 and the same ***** who is buying a foleo.
  8.    #8  
    and for those of you wondering why I would buy a foleo.
    I am gonna be honest here. the reason I will buy a foleo. is the same reason I bought a t5.
    tom kruise said I didn't need to keep taking my psych medication.