Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    Quote Originally Posted by surur View Post
    In fact, their margin must be gigantic. There is no advanced technologies in the device, why is it not $250 already?

Surur
    Dont worry it will be, like on launch day.
    Guess what, he says the same thing as everyone else. For such a limited device its much too expensive.

Surur
    But he also admitted his first impression of how bad it was going to be was wrong.

I agree that $500 may be pushing it when they do sell basic laptops for around that much, though. $400 should be the highest.
    HP has officially ruined it's own platform and kicked webOS loyalists and early TouchPad adopters to the curb. You think after you drop it like a hot potato and mention it made no money and is costing you money, anyone else wants it??? Way to go HP!!

And some people are fools to keep believing their hype. HP has shown they will throw webOS under the bus and people are still having faith in them??? News flash: if it's own company won't stand behind it, it's finished!
    And the next Foleo, and the one after? We know its his ambition, so when will the Foleo grow up into a proper laptop?

Surur
    No friggin' kidding...Palm has left several features out of this that most people cannot miss from their "Treo companion".

I like touchpads, I like 13" screens, I like spacious keyboards, card readers, 80GB storage space, a DVD burner, speakers, 802.11g to stream shows from my PVR over my LAN.... that is the Treo companion, my friends (AKA: a proper laptop).
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234