Global Posts
    90 Global Posts
    Does anyone know if the Foleo will work with Goodlink?
    I have not heard anything specifically. Since I am not sure how the Foleo communicates with the Treo, it is touhg to say. My first inclination would be that GMM will not work on the Foleo for security/encryption reasons, but that is purely speculation on my part.
    In the webcast Jeff said that Palm is talking to Good about Foleo support. If the Foleo is aimed at execs than Good is a "must have" app for it.
    Pilot 5K->Palm IIIc->Tungsten T/T2->Treo 650/680 -> Pre+ (1.4.5 & Uberkernel)
    yeah but Jeffie also said that it only works with VersaMail and Pocket OUtlook out of the box (the native email clients), so...we'll see....
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyMac View Post
    yeah but Jeffie also said that it only works with VersaMail and Pocket OUtlook out of the box (the native email clients), so...we'll see....
    That is the key. While I am sure Palm and MGTG are talking, the results of that talk, and more importantly, any time frame for decisions from those talks, remain to be seen.
    Global Posts
    90 Global Posts
    I would imagine that in order to maximize Foleo's chances of success, it will be important for Foleo to work with GMM. I don't know of many co-workers who use Versamail as their primary e-mail application.