1.    #1  
    That would be reasonable to me.
    Global Posts
    203 Global Posts
    ... get 10 Foleos to use as doorstops, plus WM6 and all the other requested upgrades on the Treo.

That sounds more realistic to me!
    Quote Originally Posted by newtonjack View Post
    That would be reasonable to me.
    Now that`s a smart marketing approach, newtonjack. I still hate the foleo, but from a business standpoint, that`s an interesting idea. You should propose that idea to palm. They need all the help they can get with this cow pattie.
  4.    #4  
    Quote Originally Posted by treobk214 View Post
    Now that`s a smart marketing approach, newtonjack. I still hate the foleo, but from a business standpoint, that`s an interesting idea. You should propose that idea to palm. They need all the help they can get with this cow pattie.
    Judging from the reaction I think Palm should start out with this strategy instead of the 599 price point/100 rebate then lowering it to 199 after a few months of selling maybe a few thousand of them.

Last Q Palm sold 738000 Treos, if they do the 199 thing w/a Treo purchase they may have a chance of selling 70 thousand of them in a Q.
    Global Posts
    989 Global Posts
    Under $200 is exactly the price point I was pushing on this thread http://discussion.treocentral.com/sh...=144104&page=2

Dont forget to vote on the under $200 price poll