• Yeseo

16 36.36%
  • Noeo

19 43.18%
  • Maybe soeo

9 20.45%
  1.    #1  
    What do you think?
    I actually beleive that it should be a hoax. Otherwise it would look very bad for Palm.....
    Treo 750v ---> Now Sold.
  3.    #3  
    I keep thinking I'll wake up and this will all be one long funny dream.
    That has to be a hoax or more like this.

http://discussion.treocentral.com/sh...d.php?t=144184
    It's a Hoaxeo
  6.    #6  
    Quote Originally Posted by GreenHex View Post
    It's a Hoaxeo
    LOLeo
    My heart wishes it were a hoax but I'm afraid it's not.
    Visor Edge + VisorPhone -> Samsung i300 -> Treo 300 -> Treo 600 -> Treo 700p -> Treo 755
    We need another choice: "I hope soeo..."
  9.    #9  
    If this is for real, Jeff's got some splainin' to do. Five years for this?!
    Piece of crapeo.
    I -- and I guess I'm not alone -- am NOT impressed. If we turn the calendar back a few years (even beyond the 5 that they say this device was drempt up), we might recall a time when Windows CE was the apparently hot thing in handheld devices. And one of those, about the time CE 1.1 came into being, was called the HP Jornada 820. VGA resolution, full-size keyboard, instant on... sound familiar? Sure, the specs are better now... except maybe the CPU (LOL). But is this what they're telling us the "next big thing" is?? C'mon... there's got to be more to it than an also-ran post-CE oversized handheld....
  12.    #12  
    I fully agree.
    Turdeo
    Jokeo
    Remember, the "P" in PDA stands for personal.
    If it works for you, it is "P"erfect.
    yeah I dunno. in my 5 years of writing this post I am so excited to finally see it posted on this message thread. I think this is the best post I've ever made. I looked at what kind of post was feasible. practical and would find that initial target audience. and then I went to the bathroom a lot. I was working on this post for 5 years. your gonna need to use the bathroom in 5 years. and I figured hey I come up with my best ideas on the toilet. so I thought well I am not alone here. I think many people feel this way. so I needed to create a way to take my office and frankly. my whole company into the toilet with me.
    Remember, the "P" in PDA stands for personal.
    If it works for you, it is "P"erfect.
    I thought the hoax was the 700p MR!!
    ROOTING for WebOS makes me more sympathetic to Cubs fans.
  18.    #18  
    Psycheo!