1.    #1  
    Seriously. I live in sunnyvale (where Palm is HQed) and I can confirm there's nothing in the local water supply. What the heck are they thinking with this "Foleo"?
    Its something powerful, I could use some of what the have to forget this horrible day.
    I didn't want to utter the phrase "bong hits" but, OK, Merlyn_3d, you hinted at the reason for this. I went to the Palm website and looked.

It's a laptop. Pour marketing fluff on it if you want. It's a laptop.
    Global Posts
    76 Global Posts
    and palm tries to re-invent the wheel and call it a breakthrough. that says it all.
  5. cgk
    Global Posts
    9,556 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Tastypeppers View Post
    I didn't want to utter the phrase "bong hits" but, OK, Merlyn_3d, you hinted at the reason for this. I went to the Palm website and looked.

It's a laptop. Pour marketing fluff on it if you want. It's a laptop.
    It's a new type of laptop - the sub-par laptop.
    It's a hype-top.
    Global Posts
    492 Global Posts
    It's an absolute waste. Anything i did on the POLEO I would do on a Sony Vaio instead, if I truly needed laptop functionality. My email syncs through IMAP so what the hell is the difference? The answer, none. Can you imagine the resets on the poor Treo lugging a BLOMEO bluetooth connection and constantly syncing. Sure, you'll get 5 hrs battery time on the POLEO, and 2 hours on the Treo.

No thks. I will stick with a laptop if I truly need one.

Now Palm should have introduced a Treo/UPMC - that would have been interesting.
    BB GoAmerica > BB Earthlink > Verizon Treo 600 > Sprint Treo 650 > Sprint Treo 700p > Sprint Treo 755p & Sprint MotoQ