Results 1 to 13 of 13
  1. gjlowe's Avatar
    Posts
    279 Posts
    Global Posts
    318 Global Posts
       #1  
    Just reading thread title after thread title, and sarcastic biting post after sarcastic biting post, I don't think I have ever laughed this much reading an online forum! At the very least, Palm can be proud of how much fun they have made this forum tonight!

    BTW...posted this using my Treo 700p without Foleo whilst on the can. Hey...maybe I should get a Foleo to keep in the bathroom for online crossword puzzles! Not a half bad idea actually....
  2. #2  
    Quote Originally Posted by gjlowe View Post
    BTW...posted this using my Treo 700p without Foleo whilst on the can.
    That's a good thought, it wouldn't fall into the can, like the Treo's.
  3. gjlowe's Avatar
    Posts
    279 Posts
    Global Posts
    318 Global Posts
       #3  
    See??? That made me laugh for another 2 minutes! Keep 'em coming!
  4. #4  
    Quote Originally Posted by gjlowe View Post
    Just reading thread title after thread title, and sarcastic biting post after sarcastic biting post, I don't think I have ever laughed this much reading an online forum!
    Me, too! And the names! Fooleo is great, but how about Ptooeyo? Or a special version for clergy, the Holyo? Welfare workers: Doleo?

    The whole thing sounds like a breakfast cereal. Hey, that's it! When these things don't sell, they'll give them away as the "free prize inside"!

    Edit: Sorry, I completely missed this thread:
    http://discussion.treocentral.com/sh....php?p=1270090
  5. gjlowe's Avatar
    Posts
    279 Posts
    Global Posts
    318 Global Posts
       #5  
    Honey Nut Foleos!
  6. Haggar's Avatar
    Posts
    894 Posts
    Global Posts
    950 Global Posts
    #6  
    Quote Originally Posted by chcswa View Post
    Or a special version for clergy, the Holyo?
    Sorry...that one is already taken by the pimps.
    Luminary? You've got to be kidding!
  7. #7  
    It should properly be called...




    wait for it...





    the FOLATIO cause this idea BLOWS!!!!!!!!!
    Visor Platinum-->Visor NEO--->M505--->Treo 300 Sprint--->Treo 600---> TREO 650 ---> Treo 700P ---> Treo 755 --->Touch Diamond--->Touch Pro ---> Palm Pre
    Check out the expert judges at http//:mobileappsshowdown.com
  8. #8  
    --->Treo 700Wx. Sprint Rocks
    .....Life is But Such Sweet Sorrow.....
  9. #9  
    Why are there so many threads about the Foleo? I came on yesterday and almost all six pages of "New Posts" were about that. I haven't read any of them. Besides the size, can someone sum up why this thing sucks so bad, but is such a big deal?
  10. #10  
    Quote Originally Posted by Christinac130 View Post
    Why are there so many threads about the Foleo? I came on yesterday and almost all six pages of "New Posts" were about that. I haven't read any of them. Besides the size, can someone sum up why this thing sucks so bad, but is such a big deal?
    Because it was supposed to be the Great White Hope for Palm, the thing that showed they were still cutting edge, vs the constantly falling behind like with the Treo.

    Its like if your family took your college fund, and told you they were wisely investing it, and putting away a little bit each month and skimping on Cable TV and and holidays, and that they would be able to send you to Harvard if you wanted to go, and then finding out they were investing in property in the swamps, and you cant even go to community college. I believe rightly p*ssed is an understatement.

    Surur
  11. Haggar's Avatar
    Posts
    894 Posts
    Global Posts
    950 Global Posts
    #11  
    Quote Originally Posted by surur View Post
    Its like if your family took your college fund, and told you they were wisely investing it, and putting away a little bit each month and skimping on Cable TV and and holidays, and that they would be able to send you to Harvard if you wanted to go, and then finding out they were investing in property in the swamps, and you cant even go to community college. I believe rightly p*ssed is an understatement.
    Surur
    Nailed it. Absolutely nailed it.
    Luminary? You've got to be kidding!
  12. #12  
    Quote Originally Posted by surur View Post
    Because it was supposed to be the Great White Hope for Palm, the thing that showed they were still cutting edge, vs the constantly falling behind like with the Treo.

    Its like if your family took your college fund, and told you they were wisely investing it, and putting away a little bit each month and skimping on Cable TV and and holidays, and that they would be able to send you to Harvard if you wanted to go, and then finding out they were investing in property in the swamps, and you cant even go to community college. I believe rightly p*ssed is an understatement.

    Surur
    Ahhhhh! Thank you...
  13. gjlowe's Avatar
    Posts
    279 Posts
    Global Posts
    318 Global Posts
       #13  
    Quote Originally Posted by Dragonman View Post
    It should properly be called...




    wait for it...





    the FOLATIO cause this idea BLOWS!!!!!!!!!
    Dude...more tears of laughter for me!

Posting Permissions