Page 17 of 17 FirstFirst ... 7121314151617
    Global Posts
    207 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Kupe View Post
    TRANSLATION: Given all the mounting evidence against the usefulness of the Foleo, we got nuthin' to argue in its favor.

I think he meant "as opposed to the June07 posers" that logged onto TreoCentral for the first time, but can't explain the reason why Palm has created such a fiasco.
    Quote Originally Posted by ecowper View Post
    TRANSLATION: I don't agree with you and I'm a techno snob posting in an online forum, so I feel free to say things about people that are rude, unkind and untrue. I use name calling to win arguments, too.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kupe View Post
    That might explain some things.
    How disingenuous of you, regardless of your opinion.
    Quote Originally Posted by C201 View Post
    How disingenuous of you, regardless of your opinion.
    Sarcasm eludes you somehow, doesn't it?
    these mind altering substances have caused me to become THAT detached from reality that I haven't paid attention to technology for a good while now, but in a few months I'm gonna need to check my email and this machine seems to do it for only $500+!!
    LOL, Grndslm!!
    HP has officially ruined it's own platform and kicked webOS loyalists and early TouchPad adopters to the curb. You think after you drop it like a hot potato and mention it made no money and is costing you money, anyone else wants it??? Way to go HP!!

And some people are fools to keep believing their hype. HP has shown they will throw webOS under the bus and people are still having faith in them??? News flash: if it's own company won't stand behind it, it's finished!
    Because I need a new toy.....

Global Posts
    918 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by treotraveler View Post
    Because I need a new toy.....

Your last one must have been a hula-hoop if you think the Foleo is new!
    PalmPilot Professional...Palm Vx...Treo 600...Treo 680...HTC Touch HD...iPhone 4S...
    Quote Originally Posted by tirk View Post
    Your last one must have been a hula-hoop if you think the Foleo is new!
    Good one smart guy......The concept of me wanting another devise to play with, never occured to you?

Global Posts
    440 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by samkim View Post
    I meant sbono was kidding.
    Thanks, I was kidding when I said I needed a replacement Audrey... I do agree that Palm does deserve a lot of Slingboxes' vitriol, but I didn't .

In case anyone was mystified by my comment, here's the original companion for Palm devices-- a dismal failure, but probably because it didn't have WiFi and needed either a phone connection or ethernet (via a dongle) for internet access. Foleo rectifies that deficiency with WiFi and bluetooth, so maybe it will suceed where Audrey failed. Palm apparently feels that the price was right .

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/3Com_Audrey
    Quote Originally Posted by sbono13 View Post
    Thanks, I was kidding when I said I needed a replacement Audrey... I do agree that Palm does deserve a lot of Slingboxes' vitriol, but I didn't .

In case anyone was mystified by my comment, here's the original companion for Palm devices-- a dismal failure, but probably because it didn't have WiFi and needed either a phone connection or ethernet (via a dongle) for internet access. Foleo rectifies that deficiency with WiFi and bluetooth, so maybe it will suceed where Audrey failed. Palm apparently feels that the price was right .

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/3Com_Audrey
    I hadn't heard about that. Nice read. Thx.
    * Stuck patches? Partial erase worked for me.
    * Stuck virtual keyboard? Partial erase AND folder deletion worked for me.
    Global Posts
    307 Global Posts
    I apologize to all the fanboys that tried to convince everyone the Foolio was an awesome product, you were right!
    Foolio me once, shame on you...
    Quote Originally Posted by Postal View Post
    I apologize to all the fanboys that tried to convince everyone the Foolio was an awesome product, you were right!
    oh snap!!!
    Naveen

Current:Cingular 8525 w/Faria R32

Next Phone:
    Something from HTC because Palm sucks, so I want a Touch Pro, Touch HD, or a Treo Pro.
    I'll buy a Foleo because:
    I wouldn't before but now, It will be worth more than a Dolorean...
    Ahh good times. I remember all the new friends we made in the Foleo forums who joined TreoCentral seemingly just to discuss the Foleo:

C201: Joined Jun 2007 - Banned June 2007
    ecowper: Joined June 2007 - Last Post July 2007
    mw22: Joined May 2007 - Last Post June 2007
    ttcoupe: Joined June 2007 - Last Post Jun 2007
    Zorg: Joined May 2007 - Last Post May 2007

I hope Ed's recent blog entry doesn't put them out on the street looking for their next failed "viral ad campaign."
    Hey, I have a reason for buying the Fooleo: Antiques Roadshow 2050. I bet I'll make a fortune.
Page 17 of 17 FirstFirst ... 7121314151617