1.    #1  
    Since it is Linux based, can anyone crack it so I can install this Palm Linux OS to my old ultra lightweight laptop that I don't use anymore, and add wifi driver, ethernet driver and video/audio decoders to it?
    Quote Originally Posted by batmon View Post
    Since it is Linux based, can anyone crack it so I can install this Palm Linux OS to my old ultra lightweight laptop that I don't use anymore, and add wifi driver, ethernet driver and video/audio decoders to it?
    The generally accepted viewpoint is that this device won't be using an x86 processor. (For power consumption reasons). So no, it won't work on your old laptop, but plain old Linux will.
    maybe we can get people to hack this and run more linux software like openoffice, firefox, a music/video player seeing as it has an SD slot, and other nice software.
    Quote Originally Posted by bloodycape77 View Post
    maybe we can get people to hack this and run more linux software like openoffice, firefox, a music/video player seeing as it has an SD slot, and other nice software.
    You will definately see people hacking this device and adding linux software, but I don't think we will see apps that were designed to run on modern pc's making the transition. (Resource hogs).