1.    #1  
    In case anyone cares to share their thoughts with Palm on this....

http://blog.palm.com/palm/2007/05/the_palm_foleo.html
    Global Posts
    860 Global Posts
    I thought this part was interesting,
    "and an on/off button that actually does just that...instant on, instant off (i.e. no boot up)"
    It's almost as if they are mocking the power button on my 700P.
    Visor Deluxe->Visor Edge (Upgraded for $100.00 just by giving them the Serial # of my Visor Deluxe plus I got to keep the Deluxe. Those were the days!)-> Palm M-505->M-515->Tungsten T->Zire 72->Treo 650->->Treo 700P->Treo 755P. Plus various replacements. 8130 Pearl....Sorry
    How many employees does Palm have?

Just curious how many more postiive blog entries we can expect.
    Remember, the "P" in PDA stands for personal.
    If it works for you, it is "P"erfect.
  4.    #4  
    I was wondering that too... I thought it was strange that there were some very positive comments...
    Quote Originally Posted by dstrauss View Post
    How many employees does Palm have?

Just curious how many more postiive blog entries we can expect.
    LOL!!!! I thought that as well.... so John works for Palm then... anyone else?
    Global Posts
    318 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by twitch3 View Post
    I thought this part was interesting,
    "and an on/off button that actually does just that...instant on, instant off (i.e. no boot up)"
    It's almost as if they are mocking the power button on my 700P.
    LOL!!! That is truly excellent, and so true....
    Quote Originally Posted by alpinadvl View Post
    LOL!!!! I thought that as well.... so John works for Palm then... anyone else?

Here is John's post:

"Congratulations, Palm, on having the foresight and courage to identify a market need like this and build a product around it. As evidenced by the many negative comments before the Foleo was even shown, many people just don't get it. But paper specs do not a functional product make. This instant-on, fast-typing "companion" is exactly what I've been looking for. I suspect a great many non-geek business folks will see the light clearly as well. As for the geeks amongst us, the icing on the cake is the Linux command prompt seen during the presentation. I see the Foleo line as having a bright future."

What a classic !!!! Does Jeff Hawkins have a brother by the name of John?
    Global Posts
    950 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Aussie Joe View Post
    Here is John's post:

"Congratulations, Palm, on having the foresight and courage to identify a market need like this and build a product around it. As evidenced by the many negative comments before the Foleo was even shown, many people just don't get it. But paper specs do not a functional product make. This instant-on, fast-typing "companion" is exactly what I've been looking for. I suspect a great many non-geek business folks will see the light clearly as well. As for the geeks amongst us, the icing on the cake is the Linux command prompt seen during the presentation. I see the Foleo line as having a bright future."

What a classic !!!! Does Jeff Hawkins have a brother by the name of John?
    I'm sorry...but for the MASS market, Linux has as much appeal as a device running OS/2...
    Luminary? You've got to be kidding!
    Its his mother using his father's name.