1.    #1  
    Global Posts
    950 Global Posts
    Wow. It surfs the web AND gets e-mail. Impressive.
    Luminary? You've got to be kidding!
    Apparently it has 126MB internal memory for user storage.
    Global Posts
    510 Global Posts
    Nice laptop!

BTW, it dosn't look like there's a video out. So definitely a no-go for my traveling sales colleagues who need to do road shows and conferences.
    T R E O s t i l l R O C K S - to a certain extent
    Current: AT&T Tilt/HTC 8925/Kaiser
    Retired: AT&T Treo 750, VZW Treo 650, 700p, *700w, *700wx (* = loaner phone from Palm)
    Tried: AT&T Samsung Blackjack i607
    Quote Originally Posted by webedc View Post
    Nice laptop!

BTW, it dosn't look like there's a video out. So definitely a no-go for my traveling sales colleagues who need to do road shows and conferences.
    Actually they said in the demo that it outputs video so you can do presentations.
    Global Posts
    950 Global Posts
    Nice laptop!

WRONG! Next week Palm will be rolling out a wireless companion device for the Foleo that will allow you to display presentations. Simply sync the new (as yet unnamed device) with your Foleo while syncing to your Treo and BAM! You have wireless presentations with ease and simplicty...
    Luminary? You've got to be kidding!
    Global Posts
    510 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by samkim View Post
    Actually they said in the demo that it outputs video so you can do presentations.
    I'd be interested to find out how it's done since from the engadget's pics there's no 'normal' video out. Hopefully I was just missing the video outlet. If it requires another accessory to enable video out, then buyers beware.
    T R E O s t i l l R O C K S - to a certain extent
    Current: AT&T Tilt/HTC 8925/Kaiser
    Retired: AT&T Treo 750, VZW Treo 650, 700p, *700w, *700wx (* = loaner phone from Palm)
    Tried: AT&T Samsung Blackjack i607
    I'd be interested to find out how it's done since from the engadget's pics there's no 'normal' video out. Hopefully I was just missing the video outlet. If it requires another accessory to enable video out, then buyers beware.
    I don't remember exactly, but it might have been the USB port... If that's correct (and possible), then I guess that would just require a special cable.

Watch the webcast demo. I think it'll be available for replay shortly.
    http://investor.palm.com/pressdetail...leaseID=246144
    Or just wait 'til they release more details.