Global Posts
    97 Global Posts
    I have to say I am disappointed in what the Foleo is. It isn't as portable/small as I thought it would be. Oh well, I sure hope the Treo 800 has a larger screen and is thinner and I will be happier.....

I just can't say it anymore - I am disappointed in the Foleo - I thought it was going to be more revolutionary then this.
    I'm not suprised. Palm has shown its total inability to do anything but minor improvements which mean next to nothing with their Treo line.

That thing is about worthless. If you are going to carry something around that big you might as well get a laptop and retain the functions of Windows and all the software available for it.
    Lame
    It's not even that good. The processor is so weak, you can't even watch YouTube!
    Global Posts
    788 Global Posts
    seems the foleo (supposedly) does what they promised our 700p would do.
    If they can write the linix kernel to do that on there why the hell havent we gotten it on a treo? Who wants to carry that around. Time to buy man purses?
    I predict the Foleo will be a Flopeo
    M505 -> M515 -> Kyo6035 -> Kyo 7135 -> Treo 600 ->Treo 650 -> Treo 700P -> Treo 700 WX -> Samsung Saga VZW
    I agree with pump, I think that this was WAY too hyped up and will leave most people greatly disappointed.
    Flopeo indeed!
    he talked abotu how the battery life is so good on the foleo. but to stay synched up with your phone, you would need a bluetooth connection. So the foleo will last all day long, but will the treo?
    not good ....

agree- to much hype.

I do see palm's point that this is a seperate category. However, while the idea is solid, the results are not.
    da Gimp

Please note: My spelling sucks and I'm to lazy to check it.
    Global Posts
    65 Global Posts
    It's not what I expected.
    Yeah, a little disappointed.

I'll have to see if it really does replace my laptop. From what I read today, I don't see how it could.

So no, it didn't cause me to go, "I have to have that".

Flopeo?

Global Posts
    788 Global Posts
    you are actually going to buy one?
    M505 -> M515 -> Kyo6035 -> Kyo 7135 -> Treo 600 ->Treo 650 -> Treo 700P -> Treo 700 WX -> Samsung Saga VZW