1.    #1  
    Given that it has WiFi rather than cellular, shouldn't the Foleo be thought of as a Tungsten C with a big screen & keyboard, rather than as an adjunct to the Treo? I'm not sure if the Foleo will run all the usual Palm & 3rd party apps on its own, but if so it will be like a mini laptop that runs a Palm OS. could be useful for some people, though I prefer my pocket-size Treo.
    Palm user since 1999-04-16: III > IIIx > Vx > Sony N610c > SJ33 > Treo 650 GSM > Centro CDMA
    You missed a big part of it. It's a Tungsten C with a big screen and keyboard and runs Linux. Woopie.
    Visor Edge + VisorPhone -> Samsung i300 -> Treo 300 -> Treo 600 -> Treo 700p -> Treo 755
    It's a Tungsten C that weighs 2.5 pounds and can't fit in any pocket on any piece of clothing a normal human being might wear.
    Quote Originally Posted by primedir View Post
    It's a Tungsten C that weighs 2.5 pounds and can't fit in any pocket on any piece of clothing a normal human being might wear.
    I dont know about that. I think she'll manage fine.

Surur
    Quote Originally Posted by primedir View Post
    Andre the Giant would've loved this thing! Too bad he was the only person in the world who this would've been perfect for. And he's dead.
    Visor Edge + VisorPhone -> Samsung i300 -> Treo 300 -> Treo 600 -> Treo 700p -> Treo 755
  6.    #6  
    It seems the Foleo has no touch screen and does not run the usual Palm & 3rd party apps, so my comparison with the Tungsten C was wrong.
    Palm user since 1999-04-16: III > IIIx > Vx > Sony N610c > SJ33 > Treo 650 GSM > Centro CDMA