1.    #1  
    Here I was...looking for something that would draw me back into the Plam world I have left about a year ago. I was hoping against my better judgment that Plam would surprise us and bring to market a product that would redeem its reputation .

Let's just say, my title says it all! This is plain tomfooleory. Or just fooleoishness.

$500 for an overgrown, battery-whoring smartphone parasite that doesn't even have its own wireless phone connectivity!

What are they smoking over there in Plamland? ROTFLMAO. Hey, can I have some?

I'm just glad I left the nutfarm when I did!
    Last edited by treo...not!; 05/30/2007 at 01:55 PM.
    where are you living now?... I tihnk I may want to join you!
  3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by alpinadvl View Post
    where are you living now?... I tihnk I may want to join you!
    I've defected to the dark side! I have a modded HTC Wizard running a cooked WM6 ROM. It's getting to be older, but it still blows anything Plam has on the market.
    Global Posts
    710 Global Posts
    This post is funny.

Frankly, the whole thing is funny.

Is there a word that describes the feeling you get - when you are truly embarrassed for someone? But, they don't know that they should be embarrassed? Like - when someone stands up on a stage and makes a blunder. (e.g. they tell a tasteless joke in front of the wrong crowd and keep going on)... Empathy isn't the word I'm searching for.

I watched this and had a feeling like I was about to get in trouble or get sent to the principal's office. It is a strange decision. I cannot believe this is what I was so excited about.
    What's truly funny is the Palm reps who keep jumping in the forums trying to defend this thing. Poor guys...they just don't know how silly they sound.
    Visor Edge + VisorPhone -> Samsung i300 -> Treo 300 -> Treo 600 -> Treo 700p -> Treo 755
    Quote Originally Posted by Dim-Ize View Post
    This post is funny.

Frankly, the whole thing is funny.

Is there a word that describes the feeling you get - when you are truly embarrassed for someone? But, they don't know that they should be embarrassed? Like - when someone stands up on a stage and makes a blunder. (e.g. they tell a tasteless joke in front of the wrong crowd and keep going on)... Empathy isn't the word I'm searching for.

I watched this and had a feeling like I was about to get in trouble or get sent to the principal's office. It is a strange decision. I cannot believe this is what I was so excited about.
    It's called "humiliation."
    Remember, the "P" in PDA stands for personal.
    If it works for you, it is "P"erfect.
    Quote Originally Posted by dstrauss View Post
    It's called "humiliation."
    Haha, hearing that I just heard the Unreal Tournament announcer in my mind.

Ultra Kill!
    Visor Edge + VisorPhone -> Samsung i300 -> Treo 300 -> Treo 600 -> Treo 700p -> Treo 755
    Global Posts
    710 Global Posts
    m-m-m-m-m-m-Monster Kill!!!

Dang. Hawkins Bots.
  9.    #9  
    A fooleo and his money are soon parted!
    It should at least have an option to be used as a speaker phone.
    Global Posts
    950 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by donjuan831 View Post
    It should at least have an option to be used as a speaker phone.
    Dang...how useless is this thing? I checked the clearance under my door and the Foleo is too thin to even be useful as a doorstop!
    Luminary? You've got to be kidding!
    So, yet another Bluetooth device that won't sync up with my Treo 700P.
    yaaay.
  13.    #13  
    Has Plam given thought to the security of this device? It's hard enough keeping track of a smartphone that stays with you. What about a "brick" that you can't carry with you most places but keeps all your docs and emails synced? This could be a nightmare.
  14.    #14  
    I keep thinking that I'll wake up and this will all be a funny dream.