Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    I thought they were going to have a devide that the treo could fit into. like how a battery fits into the treo. THAT would have been innovative. if this thins is as stable as the treo... this will flop big time I predict. It is a pointless device & it's existence is to make palm more money buy selling new things. curse you palm!!! I saw a guy pee in the park on his own feet to wash the dirt off. THAT was more innovative than ANYTHING palm has done!
    Global Posts
    319 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by treoneo View Post
    I thought they were going to have a devide that the treo could fit into. like how a battery fits into the treo. THAT would have been innovative. if this thins is as stable as the treo... this will flop big time I predict. It is a pointless device & it's existence is to make palm more money buy selling new things. curse you palm!!! I saw a guy pee in the park on his own feet to wash the dirt off. THAT was more innovative than ANYTHING palm has done!
    LOL
    If I could know then, what I know now.
    I bought a used Dell X200 for $250 last year, which is now my main computer and does EVERYTHING that I ever need, including CAD and accounting. It has a 12" screen and weighs under 3 lbs. Why on earth would I need anything that is a size of a laptop without the functionality or a laptop or even a phone?

Would this technological marvel even make to the stores, guys, I am wondering after reading your warm welcome reaction. I am betting if it does it will be pulled off the shelves in a month.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12