Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Global Posts
    950 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by ballistic View Post
    http://www.1src.com/forums/showpost....60&postcount=9

If it's real, it would make my long wished for "modular concept" come true.

http://www.tapland.com/forums/viewto...odular+concept

(scroll down to bottom post)
    Is that first link in a members only area? It asks me to log in...I searched manually through the forum to see if I could see anything resembling this discussion but came up empty...
    Luminary? You've got to be kidding!
  2.    #22  
    Quote Originally Posted by Haggar View Post
    Is that first link in a members only area? It asks me to log in...I searched manually through the forum to see if I could see anything resembling this discussion but came up empty...
    I tried viewing it while logged out and it looks like it's a members-only area.

Here's the post:

Quote Originally Posted by cgarrett1974
    Check out the link here. I got it from the Palm Social Media RSS feed. Very cool indeed! You can even check out www.palm.com/seefoleo/. Currently the site is not working.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v2...ngwithItsF.jpg

Chadman
    IF it's authentic, it looks like the OP had a Palm Social Media RSS feed forwarded to his GMail account, and the Foleo Press Release feed went live temporarily & prematurely...
    Im not saying Im questioning the authenticity of that jpg, but Im NOT saying Im NOT questioning it either.

Either he and it is authentic or someone is VERY good with photoshop and is very creative!
    ONE can be spelled as NEO.
    There is no spoon.
    Nope that didnt work either, Im having the same problem as Haggar.
    There is no spoon.
  5.    #25  
    Quote Originally Posted by Hdhntr23 View Post
    Nope that didnt work either, Im having the same problem as Haggar.
    My bad, post edited to reflect members-only access.
    Global Posts
    950 Global Posts
    Thanks ballistic!

I have no reason to doubt the gmail, but of course I have no reason to believe it either (I think I'm repeating sentiments already expressed!).

I think I'm just going to go to bed and wait for the actual announcement tomorrow....we'll know for sure in just a few hours...

I'd be dollars to donuts, though, that Hawk won't have the same panache that Jobs had when introducing the iPhone. We'll see...
    Luminary? You've got to be kidding!
    FWIW I wish those links at the bottom of the Google screen shot were active!

Looks like they lead to shots of the unit.
    There is no spoon.
  8.    #28  
    I don't understand how the existence of a Palm rssfeed confirms the contents of that email.
    I am still a little confused as well.
  11.    #31  
    Quote Originally Posted by samkim View Post
    I don't understand how the existence of a Palm rssfeed confirms the contents of that email.
    subscribe to the feed using Google Reader and see for yourself. The press release must have been cached by Google before it was taken down. see this new thread http://discussion.treocentral.com/sh...d.php?t=144011

Brian
    Okay, I see it now. Thanks!
    !$#$@#$%$#%$#(&*)(*&^

I Wish Those Freakin Links Worked!!!!!!!!!!!!

There is no spoon.
    Got it. Thanks.
    I hope the form factor and the demo are impressive, because the description isn't.
    Revolutionary? Most of this describes my laptop, 650, and PDANet. I mean it's going to be much better (faster) but same concept.

But really what else could they do. I wouldn't want to carry anything bigger than the 650 on a regular basis but I wouldn't mind carrying a foleo to meetings. Would be nice around the house and traveling too.
    Will he release the "Treo" or the "Springboard". That is the question!
    Patrick Horne
    Guess again on the first Treo - not the 300, it was the 180. Take a journey back in time - http://www.bricklin.com/log/treo180.htm.

Ben

Quote Originally Posted by skfny View Post
    Not exactly pocketable or affordable... If the dimensions stated above are accurate, I might wait for round 2.

Remember, the first Treo was the 300 (or the Visorphone), NOT the 600.
    I was wrong, the Treo 90 was first back in 2001 or so. Ben
    Quote Originally Posted by LiveFaith View Post
    Will he release the "Treo" or the "Springboard". That is the question!
    Clearly a Springback moment.
    Remember, the "P" in PDA stands for personal.
    If it works for you, it is "P"erfect.
    Quote Originally Posted by bclinger View Post
    I was wrong, the Treo 90 was first back in 2001 or so. Ben
    You are correct. So it took 4 generations (90/180/270-300/600) for them to get it right...
    A new Avatar to commemorate Silly Season.
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast