Global Posts
    97 Global Posts
    Does anyone know if Hawkins speaks on 5/29 or 5/30? And what time is his speech? I went to the 'All Things Digital' Home page and I had trouble finding that information.

p.s. it will be really cool if Palm releases something that knocks the Iphone out of the water - something that is a true 'paradigm shift' that just makes the Iphone look like just a much sexier Treo - mainly because Steve Jobs will be at that event watching Hawkins do his thing.
    I'm looking forward to this as well. I'm pretty sure he'll be speaking on Wednesday. As far as the time, however, I've no idea.
    Hopefully someone will provide a link to follow along with the live presentation.
    Global Posts
    495 Global Posts
    Its Wednesday at some convention...

I hope whatever they introduce contains an Intel processor and a decent camera. I won't buy a smartphone that lacks an XScale these days, and im getting fed up with 0.3MP camera's shipping in state of the art Palm smartphones.
    Aaron M. Fisher
    CEO of Sonicfish Consulting
    www.SonicfishConsulting.com

PDA/ Smartphones:
    Handspring Visor> Sony Clie SL10> Nokia N-Gage> Nokia 3300b> Treo 600> Treo 650> Treo 680> Nokia e71> Apple iPhone 3G> Palm Pre+
    I'd bet my 650 that any new products from Palm will have a better than .3mp camera.
    Palm to Announce New Mobile Device on May 30
    News Media, Industry and Financial Analysts Invited to Live Video Webcast

SUNNYVALE, Calif., May 29, 2007 (BUSINESS WIRE) -- Jeff Hawkins, founder of Palm, Inc. (Nasdaq:PALM), will host a live video webcast on Wed., May 30, to describe a new category of mobile device. The webcast will follow the announcement of this new product at the D: All Things Digital conference in Carlsbad, Calif.

Credentialed media plus industry and financial analysts are invited to join the streamed webcast at 11:30 a.m. Pacific. Hawkins will discuss Palm's vision for this new category and demonstrate the new product's capabilities, followed by a Q&A session.

Palm Webcast Details

-- For media, industry and financial analysts only.

-- Wed., May 30, 11:30 a.m. Pacific Time

-- The live webcast can be accessed using the following link: http://www.visualwebcaster.com/event.asp?id=39613

-- Call-in number: 866.682.6100 or 201.499.0416

-- A replay will be available using the link above at approximately 3 p.m. Pacific on May 30.

Broadcast Video and Other Materials

Video and photographs will be available from several sources, including the following:

-- Palm's Multimedia Library (www.palm.com/MultimediaLibrary). Pre-registration is required to access broadcast-quality video and stills.

-- Business Wire (www.businesswire.com)

-- Virtual Press Office (www.vpoinc.com)

SOURCE: Palm, Inc.

Palm, Inc.
    Jim Christensen, 408-309-0186
    jim.christensen@palm.com
    or
    A&R Edelman for Palm, Inc.
    Jennifer Stryd-Donahue, 650-346-1153
    jdonahue@ar-edelman.com

Copyright Business Wire 2007

News Provided by COMTEX
    Felipe
    On the road to 5,000 posts
    Life is what happens between Firmware releases.