1.    #1  
    That is what this guy is saying.

http://www.i4u.com/article9150.html

Palm reveals new Mobile Device at D: All Things Digital
    Posted on Fri, 25 May 2007 12:00:00 CDT | by Luigi Lugmayr

Yesterday we reported in our Future Products category about a rumored new UMPC from Palm dubbed in the community as "Hawk".

Today I received a confirmation that Palm, Inc. founder Jeff Hawkins will reveal a new type of mobile device at the D: All Things Digital executive conference in Carlsbad, Calif., on May 30th.
    D: All Things Digital is organized by Walter Mossberg from the Wallstreet Journal and debuted 4 years ago. At D 5 Steve Jobs, Steve Ballmer, Steve Case (lots of Steves...), John Chambers and others will speak. One of them is Palm Co-founder Jeff Hawkins.
    Global Posts
    32 Global Posts
    What did he confirm? The device is being revealed or that Hawkins will be there. We've known for awhile he was going to be.
    He sure as heck didn't give any information about who, how, what, when, and where he confirmed nor what he confirmed. Was his source firm?
    I digress......
    I'm thinking that they better play there card soon though as the iphone is coming and they had better have something great up there sleeves.
    Is this "comfirmed" comfirmed or "Palm update" comfirmed?
    They have confirmed that the confirmation of Hawkins' Hawk will be confirmed next week. Any further confirmations beyond that particular confirmation are purely confidential. All rights reserved.
    Last edited by treobk214; 05/26/2007 at 06:47 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by treobk214 View Post
    They have confirmed that the confirmation of Hawkins' Hawk will be confirmed next week. Any further confirmations beyond that particular confirmation are purely confidential. All rights reserved.
    Enjoyed that response!
    "For media, industry and financial analysts only."
    I wonder how strict they'll be about that.