Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Global Posts
    710 Global Posts
    Maybe the Foleo will incorporate this new technology or one ver simillar.

http://www.cnn.com/2007/TECH/05/25/s....ap/index.html
    Quote Originally Posted by dutchtrumpet View Post
    I believe this is the web site that predicted the Treo 610 to be out in March 2004.
    It's not that bad me thinks. That Treo 610 a.k.a. Treo 650 was born 7 months later so eventually it came to be.
    Quote Originally Posted by xchpstang View Post
    It's not that bad me thinks. That Treo 610 a.k.a. Treo 650 was born 7 months later so eventually it came to be.
    That was a tough bet wasn't it? From the 600 to guess there would be more memory, high res and BT.

The reported an announce date of March 1 '04. They weren't even close. That was the only element that wasn't obvious and they missed the mark big.

The 650 (ace) with NV ram wasn't anywhere close to release on March 1 '04.

My point stands. These guys are all full of hooey and sometimes guess right. Throw enough sh!t against the wall and something'll stick sooner or later.
    Quote Originally Posted by Treolo View Post
    It seems like we have enough specifications to start photoshoping this Hawk device. How wants to start?

Al
    It does seem that Palm's recent history would lead us to believe that they wouldve let something leak by now.

Some dude who knows a friend that has a sister etc etc, that posts a fuzzy pic of said unit and has only 1-2 posts on TC and only been a member for 3 days.
    ONE can be spelled as NEO.
    There is no spoon.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12