1.    #1  
    Still got a TP Webos Go with wifi+Gps. PCI is Gps module. None Sim card with black plastic cover. Last owner upgrade it to webos 3.0.5. So I downgrade it back to webos 3.0.3 version with Navigon for Webos . But how to use Gps function in 2016 ???

In 2011. HP had designed 6.95" tablet wifi+3G and Wifi+Gps for webos . And designed 6.95" tablet wifi+3G and Wifi+Gps for Andriod OS too.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    but the gps works now (2016) as it was working before (2011). Why the "how to use the gps function in 2016" ?

Question : you downgraded to 3.0.3, so it means that there are some advantages vs 3.0.5 ?
  3.    #3  
    I mean to use Gprs function for driving like Garmin. Navigon for Webos app can't downlord Europe and North America maps now. Where the maps can use in webos Go ?? I had used a android 2.2.3 Go with Wifi+Gps. Can downlord app and maps in the market. But it is very slow when driving in the highway.

There are some builds and images of Opal/Go. As showing webos 3.0.0/3.0.2/3.0.3/3.0.4 for Go devices.
    I have the maps for the go, they can be used to activate navigon. Think I got them from sumi, but also gwidion has them. I have navigon installed and working on the 3.0.5 you installed on the Go
    Have to check how big the archive is

edit : 1GB 178Mb

There are only the Eu maps, but anyway I think any map/location can be used by tweaking the config files.
    Navigon validates having the files by checking the stored name with the stored bytes, so... put 5 dummy maps with the proper names (can be the smallest repeated 5 times), activate navigon to europe and one of those maps, then rename a more recent US or etc map to match the activated one, tweaking the control bytes accordingly.

It should work
    Last edited by mazzinia; 04/10/2016 at 06:41 AM.