Upgrade a Touchpad 32G+Wifi andriod 2.2.1 to andriod 4.4.4. First need to thanks for superman jcsullins ......
1. Follow up TpDebrick 004 steps to flash device until to All Done (Ubuntu 12.04 32 bit).
2. Charging device for 2-3hours. It just show beatiful flower on the screen (enter recovery mode already).
3. In Ubuntu run Nova Device Installer-92 (NDI). Modemupdate/Firmware update/Touchpanel Updated/ A6
Update all select Force. select Skip First Use (OTA and app updates won't work). Get HP.tar and Webos.tar
from Wifi 3.0.0 doctor version. And flash the device.
4. Due to No Token in andriod version TP. So it can not use Wifi/Bluetooth. No Hardware Info...
5. Try to use Meta Doctor to write WFMAC/BTMAC into Topaz.XML .( Different device is different address. it
should attach on the mainboard). Copy a working Token in it. Flash device again with Step 3.
6. But I run the faster way to flash it. Just use JC TPToolbox directly and install CyanogenMod 4.4.4 version
7. Wifi/Bluetooth/Sound/Camera are working well.
(If lost touch after step 3. should replace the latest touch board v1.20. Some prototype devices are v0.40/v0.41...)