Like Tree12Likes
  • 8 Post By Sumy
  • 1 Post By Sumy
  • 3 Post By lemanho
  1.    #1  
    One one of my TouchPads Go I have found a blurred photo of what is seems a testing lab for TouchPad Go, it might be HPs or HP manufacturers one. Photo is dated 03.06.2011

Cool
    Quote Originally Posted by Sumy View Post
    One one of my TouchPads Go I have found a blurred photo of what is seems a testing lab for TouchPad Go, it might be HPs or HP manufacturers one. Photo is dated 03.06.2011

Click to view quoted image
    To have been able to be in that room back when there was such enthusiasm...and to play with all of the prototypes!

I almost broke down and bought the Go on eBay but my better half would have killed me.
    maybe tap-to-share testing? haha
    Author:
    Remove Messaging Beeps patch for webOS 3.0.5, Left/Right bezel gestures in LunaCE,
    Whazaa! Messenger and node-wa, SynerGV 1 and 2 - Google Voice integration, XO - Subsonic Commander media streamer, AB:S Launcher
    (1:39:33 PM) halfhalo: Android multitasking is like sticking your fingers into a blender
    GO OPEN WEBOS!
    People asked me for a donate link for my non-catalog work, so here you are:
    Ha that's awesome!
    Follow me on Twitter
    For the latest webOS news check out pivotCE
  6.    #6  
    Quote Originally Posted by Sumy View Post

Click to view quoted image
    Two videos found on one of TouchPad Go with Android 2.3.4 (probably from the same place as the photos I posted some time ago)

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/...114_074222.3gp

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/...114_074327.3gp
    MartinH@webos likes this.
    Am I wrong, or a white Touchpad with a white home button shows in the 2nd video ? But the button seems on a different side... to be used while on portrait ?

Are we missing another unreleased prototype ?
    Quote Originally Posted by mazzinia View Post
    Am I wrong, or a white Touchpad with a white home button shows in the 2nd video ? But the button seems on a different side... to be used while on portrait ?

Are we missing another unreleased prototype ?
    Could be.. but don't tell 'TTB'!!

Also, which Nationality script is that on the wall anyway?

TP 32Gb 4G. 3.0.5 / CM10. ~ Pre3 16Gb GSM. 2.2.4. ~ TS2 BT Audio-Dock ~ HP iPaq. hx-2790b.
    TP 32Gb Wifi. 3.0.5 / CM10. ~ Veer (Wht.) 8Gb GSM. 2.2.4. ~ HP Omen-15-5206tx. 256Gb SSD. i7-O/C@3.39Ghz. Win10.
    Chinese, I suppose

And in the first video, the touchpad go resting on the top of the pc.. hasn't the microusb cable inserted in a portrait connector ?
  10.    #10  
    Quote Originally Posted by mazzinia View Post
    Chinese, I suppose

And in the first video, the touchpad go resting on the top of the pc.. hasn't the microusb cable inserted in a portrait connector ?
    You are right, it is Chinese
    If I am right it translate like this (I can not see the last character in the first line), Leman can help
    24 xiaoshi yong ...
    qing wu ba diao

24 hour use
    do not unplug

and the guy is saying: yi er san 1, 2, 3
    and in another video he is saying: wu liu qi ba jiu shi 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10 and the rest i can not understand
    Last edited by Sumy; 09/27/2015 at 04:07 PM.
    I can not open dropbox in china. What is it ? Can you send it to me by e-mail or somewhere I can watch....
    Quote Originally Posted by lemanho View Post
    I can not open dropbox in china. What is it ? Can you send it to me by e-mail or somewhere I can watch....
    check your qq
    It is clear. It was happened in Shanghai HP office ( I guessed). One guy used a Go to make a video and tested the sound counting 1-10 number.(I will do same way to test sound). A black Go put on the Computer and charging(not sure type). A white Touchpad put on the table(I think that's white 64G 3G version). White paper showing Do not terminate the power 24 Hours............

A Go battery is on the Machine...

Who knows the white machine on the desktop ?
    Last edited by lemanho; 10/02/2015 at 04:32 AM.
    KURT B, MudShark22 and Mutoidi like this.