1.    #1  
    I was just curious but did anyone ever get cm9 or cm10 ported to the go?
    Quote Originally Posted by xxshaun1xx View Post
    I was just curious but did anyone ever get cm9 or cm10 ported to the go?
    No, devices were donated, and there are Android versions of the GO, that someone could get to attempt a better port...

But I have not seen any kernel released for the shortlion besides Palms (HP's), and TPDeBricking kernel also works...

The best I have used is ACL for the Touchpad converted for the Go...
    Dang, I literally just saw an android TP Go on eBay for like $250.
    HP Think Beyond event link
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VnjwG...dwMIQ&index=31
    If You Have A WindsorNot Hit Me Up
    Quote Originally Posted by boovish View Post
    Dang, I literally just saw an android TP Go on eBay for like $250.
    They all run 2.3.x, nothing recent. I had a few of them They are still available on TaoBao every once in a while.
    HP Veer (daily driver), HP Pre 3, HP Touchpad Proper 4G/LTE (Sierra MC7710), HP Touchpad 32GB WiFi, Palm Pre 2
    Quote Originally Posted by Herrie View Post
    They all run 2.3.x, nothing recent. I had a few of them They are still available on TaoBao every once in a while.
    Herrie is right, there were no official Android higher than 2.3.x
    I also have a few 2.2.1 with Qualcomm Android build and a few of 2.3.3 and 2.3.4 with Inventec Android build (Inventec was maker of Touchpad Model(s) HSTNH-I29C, HSTNH-I30C, HSTNH-I31C, HSTNH-I32C)
    They were made with different specifications (with / without SIM card, microSD card reader, modem / GPS) ....
    Quote Originally Posted by John Steffes View Post
    No, devices were donated, and there are Android versions of the GO, that someone could get to attempt a better port...

But I have not seen any kernel released for the shortlion besides Palms (HP's), and TPDeBricking kernel also works...

The best I have used is ACL for the Touchpad converted for the Go...
    I have a touchpad go that I am having issues with upgrading that I can donate.