Lemanho did you found a solution for NDI reporting "stop at waiting for device come back while flash Go Tar file"?
Originally Posted by lemanho
I had same issues but I think this has to do with different versions of TouchPad Go with Android on it, or some files deleted on the device, maybe also different version of hardware.
You mean when using dfu-util.exe -D boot.bin device boots into bootie mode and the colored pattern appers.
Than using NDI at the point when Loading Ramdisk is finished and NDI reports Loading Ramdisk: Waiting for device to come back device does not come back ?
I had 3 simillar issues:
1. Android Go which was stuck in ADB without need to press up + power :
- after NDI is waiting for device to come back , Go has restarted at once and switched back to DFU "Device Firmware Upgrade"
2. Android which was messed by somebody else already before:
- after NDI is waiting for device to come back, nothing happend or Go freezed
3. Android which touch was not working when I got it I guess 2.2.1
- NDI is waiting for device to come back, Go come back, but I got message on PC that USB device is not recognized (no ID of device on USB)
I tried different boot-opal.bin from different WebOS Go builds
boot-opal_479.bin length 178.980 bytes (from 3.0.5)
boot-opal_479_debug.bin length 186.316 bytes (from 49, 54, 58, 3.0.4)
boot-opal_478_debug.bin length 186.332 bytes (from Duvall)
boot-opal_447_debug.bin length 157.452 bytes
boot-opal_432_debug.bin length 124.564 bytes (from one older version)