1.    #1  
    Hi all,

I'm planning to get my TP go converted to Webos, the question is whether there is a working Media playe - Mpeg player for video for the TP Go?

Regards
    Quote Originally Posted by daexpression View Post
    Hi all,

I'm planning to get my TP go converted to Webos, the question is whether there is a working Media playe - Mpeg player for video for the TP Go?

Regards
    I think Kalemsoft Media Player should work

I need to test it myself though. Might do during the weekend
    HP Veer (daily driver), HP Pre 3, HP Touchpad Proper 4G/LTE (Sierra MC7710), HP Touchpad 32GB WiFi, Palm Pre 2
    Quote Originally Posted by Herrie View Post

Kalemsoft Media Player (V0.3.5 for Touchpad, I do not have the latest) works fine on the Go's (webOS 3.0.5) I have access to...
    Last edited by John Steffes; 04/07/2014 at 07:18 AM.
    I use 'Touchplayer V 1.0.7' on my webOS Touchpads - & phones.

'WknThDg' put up and re-posted a link to the 6Mb ipk file download a while back: com.wordpress.mobilecoder.touchplayer_1.0.7_all.ipk.zip
    - as the developer 'Error454' had long since moved on - but that too seems to have since died!

Forim thread: TouchPlayer

I still have a backup of the file and it's actually a great video player for webOS - and I have not yet come across a video file that it wont play!
    You would first need to install Hombrew's 'JSJSJS $Service$ $Framework$' &$amp$; '$File$ $Manager$' $services$ $to$ $run$ $it$ $in$ $3$.$0$.$5$.
    and the still available 'TouchVol' App allows you to effectively equalise and boost the audio too.
    Maybe PM me?

Last edited by Mutoidi; 04/04/2014 at 07:39 AM.

TP 32Gb 4G. 3.0.5 / CM10. ~ Pre3 16Gb GSM. 2.2.4. ~ TS2 BT Audio-Dock ~ HP iPaq. hx-2790b.
    TP 32Gb Wifi. 3.0.5 / CM10. ~ Veer (Wht.) 8Gb GSM. 2.2.4. ~ HP Omen-15-5206tx. 256Gb SSD. i7-O/C@3.39Ghz. Win10.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mutoidi View Post
    I use 'Touchplayer V 1.0.7' on my webOS Touchpads - & phones.

'WknThDg' put up and re-posted a link to the 6Mb ipk file download a while back: com.wordpress.mobilecoder.touchplayer_1.0.7_all.ipk.zip
    - as the developer 'Error454' had long since moved on - but that too seems to have since died!

Forim thread: TouchPlayer

I still have a backup of the file and it's actually a great video player for webOS - and I have not yet come across a video file that it wont play!
    You would first need to install Hombrew's 'JSJSJS $Service$ $Framework$' &$amp$; '$File$ $Manager$' $services$ $to$ $run$ $it$ $in$ $3$.$0$.$5$.
    and the still available 'TouchVol' App allows you to effectively equalise and boost the audio too.
    Maybe PM me?

Looks like Error454 moved to a new website:
    TouchPlayer Documentation | error 454
    Looks like the link in the documentation isn't working, maybe the dev would respond to a request on the new page??
    Last edited by broncot; 04/04/2014 at 08:04 AM. Reason: Tried download link
    My gadget list-TouchPad, Pre 3, Pre 2, Pre+, Pixi+, Treo 700p, Treo 650, Centro, Handspring, Kyocera 6035, 7135-all with Verizon.
    Quote Originally Posted by broncot View Post
    Looks like Error454 moved to a new website:
    TouchPlayer Documentation | error 454
    Looks like the link in the documentation isn't working, maybe the dev would respond to a request on the new page??
    Yes Bro.. that may be the case and indeed (as previously stated), the actual feed/link for 'Touchplayer 1.0.7'' remains dead. No response from the developer as from many, many months ago iether, when 'WknThDg' kindly uploaded his backup file to 'Zippyshare' for us - and that has long since been removed too!

'Error454' seems to have moved on to things 'Android', like so many - sadly.

Thread here: TouchPlayer

Last edited by Mutoidi; 04/04/2014 at 08:38 AM.

TP 32Gb 4G. 3.0.5 / CM10. ~ Pre3 16Gb GSM. 2.2.4. ~ TS2 BT Audio-Dock ~ HP iPaq. hx-2790b.
    TP 32Gb Wifi. 3.0.5 / CM10. ~ Veer (Wht.) 8Gb GSM. 2.2.4. ~ HP Omen-15-5206tx. 256Gb SSD. i7-O/C@3.39Ghz. Win10.
  7.    #7  

I tried Kalemsoft on another TP go running Webos, it didnt work that why I'm hesitant to convert the TP Go 64gb to webos...IMO I downloaded the one on their website, unless that is not the latest release.

lol
    Is webOS + CM10 an option on the Go? Would give you both options.
  9.    #9  
    Quote Originally Posted by Grabber5.0 View Post
    Is webOS + CM10 an option on the Go? Would give you both options.
    if CM10 can run on TP Go (note that this is the 3G version), I would give it a run lol...but there is no such code as I understand right now?.
    if CM10 can run on TP Go (note that this is the 3G version), I would give it a run lol...but there is no such code as I understand right now?.
    Correct there is no CM for the Go....

-- Sent from my TouchPad using Communities
    HP Veer (daily driver), HP Pre 3, HP Touchpad Proper 4G/LTE (Sierra MC7710), HP Touchpad 32GB WiFi, Palm Pre 2
    Correct there is no CM for the Go....

-- Sent from my TouchPad using Communities
    So it's a no go then, eh? *ba-dum-tish*