1.    #1  
    When I unlock my Go, the light bar lights up, even though its not in an app. It just started yesterday, and I haven't installed any patches recently. What causes this? Or is this just normal for all the TP Gos
    HP Think Beyond event link
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VnjwG...dwMIQ&index=31
    If You Have A WindsorNot Hit Me Up
    I'll check tonight.
    Follow me on Twitter
    For the latest webOS news check out pivotCE
    Depends on your Go's Condition...

The Go's I have played with have Glow the Light bar when unlocked, however, there is always an App running, the Phone App (SIM Card if inserted and activated) will blink it, the Just Type bar will also blink it depending on what you are doing, if you have any notifications (Dash Weather/Weather Widget/Battery Widget/Toggle4GWidget) they will also blink the light on, If you have a message/email/some other notification that has been accepted but not removed, this will also keep the light on.

Open up a webOS app, then minimize it if the light goes away then it is a default app that is lighting it up.

Although the Go's I have played with also have ACL and have a very modified webOS YMMV from mine.

But this is might be normal depending on your current situation.
  4.    #4  
    Quote Originally Posted by John Steffes View Post
    Depends on your Go's Condition...

The Go's I have played with have Glow the Light bar when unlocked, however, there is always an App running, the Phone App (SIM Card if inserted and activated) will blink it, the Just Type bar will also blink it depending on what you are doing, if you have any notifications (Dash Weather/Weather Widget/Battery Widget/Toggle4GWidget) they will also blink the light on, If you have a message/email/some other notification that has been accepted but not removed, this will also keep the light on.

Open up a webOS app, then minimize it if the light goes away then it is a default app that is lighting it up.

Although the Go's I have played with also have ACL and have a very modified webOS YMMV from mine.

But this is might be normal depending on your current situation.
    Oh, I have an active SIM in it, so that's probably why. Good work team!
    HP Think Beyond event link
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VnjwG...dwMIQ&index=31
    If You Have A WindsorNot Hit Me Up