For those lucky Go owners out there, what would you recommend for a case? I don't have the prototype case, but I'd really like to get something to protect my TP Go.
    Quote Originally Posted by Adif View Post
    For those lucky Go owners out there, what would you recommend for a case? I don't have the prototype case, but I'd really like to get something to protect my TP Go.
    I make Touchpad Go cases from Original Touchpad case:

http://forums.webosnation.com/other-...d-go-case.html

About the best thing to a Proto-type case?
    iPad mini slip cases are about the right size.
    Did you know:

webOS ran on a Treo 800 during initial development.
    Quote Originally Posted by dkirker View Post
    iPad mini slip cases are about the right size.
    the buttons are exposed in the right places dkirker?...

On another note : Anyone has experience replacing the LCD of the TP go ? Is it as easy as the Pre 2?... or are there areas with glue / hot glue or double tape that needs to be removed.

If there is a tear down instruction online please advise.
    Quote Originally Posted by daexpression View Post

On another note : Anyone has experience replacing the LCD of the TP go ? Is it as easy as the Pre 2?... or are there areas with glue / hot glue or double tape that needs to be removed.

Sorry, by sleep cases, I mean sleeves. Like this one! CHARBONIZE

Sites like Touch of Modern have sales on them from time to time.
    Did you know:

webOS ran on a Treo 800 during initial development.
    Quote Originally Posted by daexpression View Post

I actually was toying with 2 I have yesterday to see if swapping the LCD would solve the 1cm touch off issue. It's quite straight forward, you just need to be VERY careful because you can easily tear the flatcables. I can post instructions and pictures when required, so you have an idea.

It's 4 Torx 8 (I think, could be 7 would need to double check) screws (connecting case and LCD) and 4 Torx 5 (or 4 Philips depends on Go model), 2 of these Torx 5 are used for case/LCD connection, the other 2 Torx 5 for the MiniPCI card.

Disconnecting a the TrueTouch cable and the LCD cable and you're done Both are a bit tricky, but with care you can easily do it. Afterwards you can take apart the 2 parts and switch them.

I was able to switch the LCD for 2 Go's this way, just it didn't solve the 1cm touch off issue. When I have time tonight I'll play with the 3rd one to see if that helps.

According to John Steffes there are some different TrueTouch boards and digitizers which might cause the 1cm off. I personally suspect it might be a software/firmware issue as well.
    HP Veer (daily driver), HP Pre 3, HP Touchpad Proper 4G/LTE (Sierra MC7710), HP Touchpad 32GB WiFi, Palm Pre 2
    I finally went with a Mivizu neoprene case. The fit is just about perfect, and the dual zippers mean I can keep the TP Go in the case with the charging cable plugged in.

Amazon.com: Mivizu Neoprene 7" Sleeve Zip Case for Kindle Fire HD/HDx, iPad Mini 1/2, Nexus 7 FHD: Kindle Store