Page 1 of 10 123456 ... LastLast
Like Tree29Likes
  1.    #1  
    Still find out two touchpadgo 3G+Wifi 16G webos 3.0.0. It should be early designed in touchpadgo family....
    Device A:
    1. No camera apps. But has camera hardware
    2. Build up Testtool( with andriod boy).There are lot of test like eMMC/Vibrator/Bluetooth/BT file/Wifi BT co-ex.....etc
    3. Build up iGPS apps.don't know how to use.
    4. The other apps as normal device.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    xandros9 likes this.
  2.    #2  
    Device B:
    1. No camera app. but has camera hardware
    2. Background is grey. can not set up wallpapers from photos and videos...
    3.No special apps. All of apps are as normal device
    xandros9 likes this.
    Quote Originally Posted by lemanho View Post
    Still find out two touchpadgo 3G+Wifi 16G webos 3.0.0. It should be early designed in touchpadgo family....
    Device A:
    1. No camera apps. But has camera hardware
    2. Build up Testtool( with andriod boy).There are lot of test like eMMC/Vibrator/Bluetooth/BT file/Wifi BT co-ex.....etc
    3. Build up iGPS apps.don't know how to use.
    4. The other apps as normal device.
    Are you planning on selling of one of these devices?
  4. eqr
    Quote Originally Posted by DRS10 View Post
    Sent you a private message
  5.    #5  
    Quote Originally Posted by DRS10 View Post
    I am collecting touchpadgo devices family from webos 3.0.0/3.0.2/3.0.3/3.0.4/3.0.5 and andriod 2.2.1/2.3.3..
    Will keep it and don't want sell it right now.
    In this month. I am missing a touchpadgo 64G 3G+Wifi device which waiting for it almost one year..
    wow, 64gig go? didn't know any of those existed.
    Author:
    Remove Messaging Beeps patch for webOS 3.0.5, Left/Right bezel gestures in LunaCE,
    Whazaa! Messenger and node-wa, SynerGV 1 and 2 - Google Voice integration, XO - Subsonic Commander media streamer, AB:S Launcher
    (1:39:33 PM) halfhalo: Android multitasking is like sticking your fingers into a blender
    GO OPEN WEBOS!
    People asked me for a donate link for my non-catalog work, so here you are:
    Quote Originally Posted by eblade View Post
    Two or possibly three 64Gb prototypes are known or have been 'spotted'.
    A member here has already let it be fairly widely known that he owns one of them!

TP 32Gb 4G. 3.0.5 / CM10. ~ Pre3 16Gb GSM. 2.2.4. ~ TS2 BT Audio-Dock ~ HP iPaq. hx-2790b.
    TP 32Gb Wifi. 3.0.5 / CM10. ~ Veer (Wht.) 8Gb GSM. 2.2.4. ~ HP Omen-15-5206tx. 256Gb SSD. i7-O/C@3.39Ghz. Win10.
  8.    #8  
    Quote Originally Posted by eblade View Post
    I was so sad . Someone pay more money to seller and got it.. And this 64G Go can active HP account anytime..
  9.    #9  
    Quote Originally Posted by Mutoidi View Post
    Two or possibly three 64Gb prototypes are known or have been 'spotted'.
    A member here has already let it be fairly widely known that he owns one of them!

One more 64G Go was existed in somewhere last year. But the screen was broken.....
    Quote Originally Posted by lemanho View Post
    One more 64G Go was existed in somewhere last year. But the screen was broken.....
    Yes, that is the 2nd one I was thinking of!
    The 1st being @ #18 here: WTB HP TouchPad Go
    and the 3rd being this one that you just recenbtly 'missed'!

Last edited by Mutoidi; 08/28/2013 at 05:41 AM.

TP 32Gb 4G. 3.0.5 / CM10. ~ Pre3 16Gb GSM. 2.2.4. ~ TS2 BT Audio-Dock ~ HP iPaq. hx-2790b.
    TP 32Gb Wifi. 3.0.5 / CM10. ~ Veer (Wht.) 8Gb GSM. 2.2.4. ~ HP Omen-15-5206tx. 256Gb SSD. i7-O/C@3.39Ghz. Win10.
  11.    #11  
    OK. Got another Touchpadgo 16G wifi+GPS from a webos fan. The orginal rom is webos 3.0.2. But he upgraded it to webos 3.0.4 wifi+3G rom......So I downgrade back to webos 3.0.3 wifi+GPS rom (Version 3583). It build up a "Navigon for webos" app and show europe/North America map region.....Also this device show FB396UA-DVT-EU (For europe??).
    I am so happy this device can active HP account now..........
    Last edited by lemanho; 09/05/2013 at 03:43 AM.
    Rnp likes this.
  12.    #12  
    Pictures.........
  13.    #13  
    Showing a special touchpad andriod 2.2.1 64G version............
    Rnp and cbosdell like this.
  14.    #14  
    Collected some touchpadgo DVT 32G/16G tokens. Maybe someone need it....
    here:5CLGD11032.dat

a.Backup token

Power on your device and connect it with PC
    Open a terminal and issue “novacom -t open tty://”
    And then type “#dd if=/dev/mmcblk0p12 of=/media/internal/token.dat skip=20480 bs=1 count=4096”. Crtl+C exit.
    Issue “novacom get file:///media/internal/token.dat > token.dat” to export token data.

b.Restore token
    WebOS
    Power on your device and connect it with PC. Open a terminal and issue:
    novacom put file:///media/internal/token.dat < token.dat
    novacom –t open tty://
    #dd if=/media/internal/token.dat of=/dev/mmcblk0p12 seek=20480 bs=1 count=4096
    Last edited by lemanho; 09/07/2013 at 02:23 AM.
    Remy X likes this.
    Global Posts
    143 Global Posts
    I would buy a TP GO in good condition (no cracks etc). PM appreciated
    Quote Originally Posted by Mutoidi View Post
    Yes, that is the 2nd one I was thinking of!
    The 1st being @ #18 here: WTB HP TouchPad Go
    and the 3rd being this one that you just recenbtly 'missed'!

Yup, apparently there are 3 of them total. I'm deleting that referenced post. Don't want "widely known" to include the men in black team at HP (as if they really care anymore ???).

TTB

P.S. Three cheers for PIC!!
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and donít necessarily represent AT&Tís positions, strategies or opinions.
    Quote Originally Posted by TopTongueBarry View Post
    Yup, apparently there are 3 of them total. I'm deleting that referenced post. Don't want "widely known" to include the men in black team at HP (as if they really care anymore ???).

TTB

P.S. Three cheers for PIC!!
    Hehe! Hip Hip Hooray!

You mean this one? Though I guess there could still be a couple more lurking in Taiwan somewhere?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Originally Posted by TopTongueBarry
    I have TWO or THREE I could sell, all with cellular connectivity.

1 - 16GB with Ericsson MBM in good condition - Has a bad ribbon on the touchpanel so the touchscreen response is flaky. John Steffes has agreed to look at, and fix that, but I have not taken the device apart yet in order to send him the touchpanel. SOLD - Buyer begged me to sell him this one as is - he will get the touchpanel fixed himself - Done Deal

2 - 32 GB with Ericsson OR Sierra MBM (buyer choice) - FLAWLESS condition (9.5/10 on a scale of 1 - 10) but $400 isn't enough for this baby ( BTW, for those of you who have filled up my PM inbox, and you know who you are, neither is $600) ...SOLD - Sooooooooo - I guess that's all folks, Until I bid fawewell to webOS and sell #)3 below (the 64GB device), OR unless I acquire another GO to put up for grabs here in the Marketplace, that's gonna be it for me, for now.

3 - 64 GB with Sierra MBM in good condition - Its been my daily driver for some time now. Will only sell when I can replace it with something else. Looking at moving to a Galaxy Note II as my one device phablet solution. Could decide on another device, but have not found one I like as much .... yet. Then I will prolly say bye bye to all my webOS daily driver devices - PandaPad 4G, TP GO 64GB, and Pre 3 - Well, I g

PM me if interested in the 32 GB GO - SOLD

TTB

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I dont suppose the HP MIBs give a sh*t any more iether ~ but they could still just rock up at any time in the middle of a dark night - and 'delete' the offenders!

Here's that very excellent 'Craigslist' $200 GO deal, that just went up on another thread:

HP Touchpad Go, running WebOS

Felt it deserved to be here too! ~ ('Only' 32Gb though - sorry!).

GO for it someone - please!
    Last edited by Mutoidi; 09/13/2013 at 09:57 AM.

I really, really want to buy this... but I don't know how works the Craiglist and if the seller can send to Rio de Janeiro...

For other side, I can send the value to some good & great guy can buy and send to me... seriously...

Best Regards...
    "If A Man Isn't Willing To Take Some Risk For His Opinions, Either His Opinions Are No Good Or He's No Good!" - Ezra Pound (Poet & Critic)
    (Happy A Lot, As A Good Carioca!)
    Quote Originally Posted by Rnp View Post
    I really, really want to buy this... but I don't know how works the Craiglist and if the seller can send to Rio de Janeiro...

For other side, I can send the value to some good & great guy can buy and send to me... seriously...

Best Regards...
    Yes.. you may need a (trustworthy) friend/contact with a US Residential Address who can then purchase it for you and send it on to you in Rio - preferably I would imagine, someone on this forum who already has a 'Go'?

I have had to do this from Australia on occaision, with other US 'ebay' stuff, where the seller will/can not ship Internationally.

~ C'mon guys.. help this man out!

Bon Chance!

Page 1 of 10 123456 ... LastLast