01/04/2014, 02:04 PM
It's been a while, been busy with a bathroom renovation project and family + friends visiting over the holiday period, but finally had some time today to play with my 3rd TP Go.
I managed to get it to webOS fairly easy using a modified TPDebrick004 and some help of jcsullins.
It's as easy as:
1. Putting the Go in "Qualcomm HS-USB QDLoader 9008" with Power+Home+Volume Down.
2. Run modified TPDebrick004.
3. Put token (otherwise cellular, WiFi and BT won't work).
4. Run Nova Device Installer to flash Go rootfs.tar, update Modem, TouchPanel and A6.
The 3rd Go also has the problem of the tap ripple being about 1cm off to the left from where I touched. I tried the catnip cal from above but that doesn't solve the problem unfortunately.
The 2nd Go still is broken and will probably need to be sent off to John for fixing.
Still some outstanding issues:
1. Charging on the Touchstone doesn't work for me. I'm not sure what's required for that? I noticed 1 Go only had 6 pins, other 7 pins. Some backs only have 6 pins, others 8.
2. Is there a way to find what kind of Go it is (board type, serial number etc) somewhere on the mainboard? It seems my stickers on the back and Ericsson card aren't belonging together.