Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910 LastLast
Like Tree29Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by Gwidion View Post
    Herrie, perhaps you should act as my agent for another 64 GB TouchPad Go ;-)
    Seems like I ended up with only 16 and 32 GB ones, just someone was swapping backs it seems :'( Good thing is that 4G module on the Go can be easily swapped and I don't need to open it via screen
    HP Veer (daily driver), HP Pre 3, HP Touchpad Proper 4G/LTE (Sierra MC7710), HP Touchpad 32GB WiFi, Palm Pre 2
    Does anyone have PalmWinDfuUtil-20110313.zip, boot-opal.bin and genesis_2.0.0-22_armv7.ipk?
    HP Veer (daily driver), HP Pre 3, HP Touchpad Proper 4G/LTE (Sierra MC7710), HP Touchpad 32GB WiFi, Palm Pre 2
    Global Posts
    216 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Herrie View Post
    Seems like I ended up with only 16 and 32 GB ones, just someone was swapping backs it seems :'( Good thing is that 4G module on the Go can be easily swapped and I don't need to open it via screen
    What a pitty!
    Hope you can enjoy it anyway.

The files you asked for: where should I find them?
    Last edited by HelloNNNewman; 11/04/2013 at 07:54 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by daexpression View Post
    HI herrie,

not to sure about the APN aspect. I received 2 different models, the former model, accepted my SIM card without any modifications and I could surf after turning off aeroplane. It seems the other device either has a different baseband? , or maybe like you said requires APN.

might end up keeping hte former, no time to go fiddle with the other...
    I'll fiddle with the one you don't have time to fiddle with. PM me a price please.

TTB
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and dont necessarily represent AT&Ts positions, strategies or opinions.
  5.    #105  
    Does anyone have PalmWinDfuUtil-20110313.zip, boot-opal.bin and genesis_2.0.0-22_armv7.ipk?
    Here..................boot-topaz.bin*‰_…费˜€Ÿ‹载|™度‘ ‘›˜-ˆ†享—*™ˆ

Not sure boot.bin or boot-topaz.bin...
    Quote Originally Posted by lemanho View Post
    Here..................boot-topaz.bin*_免费高速下载|百度云 网盘-分享*限制

You use baidu again,Are you chinese people?
    I don't have andriod_firmware.hex. I just got some HP Go inside documents and showing some process to flash Go device. Try to find ex-HP (palm) engineers who worked in Shanghai city...........

I had fixed some broken or problem Go devices. There are two kinds of touch-panel control board tma 375 and tma 395...Not sure your Go device.
    That is bad news!So sad!

Do you have the Nova-Main image?
    herrie, when you do get your device converted from Android to Webos let me know the clear steps if possible (would appreciate it) and time taken to do it lol...gotta plan this for weekend else I'd not get sleep during work week. I'm one of those guys that just would stay awake until something is fixed..else sleep would not come easy lol.

on the same note : for those having the go with android 2.3.3., I am wondering whether you have this problem.
    a. there is no googlestore in it so, I download the googlestore apk (latest 4.x) and install via browser - with configuration setting allowing installation of apk files.
    b. You can see the googlestore icon. When you click it asks for setup of account, click it and nothing happens. If i recall, you need to setup a google / gmail account ?...but somehow this does not work. Any ideas?
    Last edited by daexpression; 11/04/2013 at 08:28 PM.

Great thanks!

You happen to have the USB driver as well for TP Go?
  12.    #112  
    You happen to have the USB driver as well for TP Go?
    I will send palmwindfuutil-20110313.zip to you by e-mail...
    Thanks, do you have my email address? I tried to send you a PM but your box is full
    Hi Leman,

send me too..but your PM is also full..
  15.    #115  
    Quote Originally Posted by fengshutao View Post
    Do you have the Nova-Main image?
    You mean Nova-main OS for touchpad or touchpadgo ? I have a touchpad with Nova-main OS and very easy upgrade it to webos 3.0.5. But keep it orginal OS...I do not have Nova-main Image.
    I don't have andriod_firmware.hex. I just got some HP Go inside documents and showing some process to flash Go device. Try to find ex-HP (palm) engineers who worked in Shanghai city...........

I had fixed some broken or problem Go devices. There are two kinds of touch-panel control board tma 375 and tma 395...Not sure your Go device.
    I have the Cypress MiniProg3, which might be able to read the flash of the cmta395/375 and create a flashable android hex file.

Anyone want to send me their TrueTouch Chip board (or whole Go), I will attempt a read, PM me...

FYI I have used this to repair many TrueTouch Chips on the Go, Touchpad, Veer, and Pre3.
    Quote Originally Posted by John Steffes View Post
    I have the Cypress MiniProg3, which might be able to read the flash of the cmta395/375 and create a flashable android hex file.

Anyone want to send me their TrueTouch Chip board (or whole Go), I will attempt a read, PM me...

FYI I have used this to repair many TrueTouch Chips on the Go, Touchpad, Veer, and Pre3.
    waiting for your good news!
    You mean Nova-main OS for touchpad or touchpadgo ? I have a touchpad with Nova-main OS and very easy upgrade it to webos 3.0.5. But keep it orginal OS...I do not have Nova-main Image.
    I means the nova-main Os for touchpad Go,do you have the nova-main Os?
    Hi, Guys!

Please, can you help me to understand, because I'm very dumb?

Well... Let's gonna see... IF I have a Touchpad Go with Android 2.2.1; for example, and I want to install webOS:

=> First, I have to install Nova-main OS;

=> Only after install Nova-main OS, I can upgrade to webOS. I'm right? So... If I'm right;

=> Lemanho have a Touchpad Go with Nova-main OS installed but have no Nova-main Image.

In this case, my real questions:

===> How can update the TPGo from Android to webOS, with or without Nova-main OS?

===> In The TPGo updated to webOS; if there is Simcard slot & the MicroSD slot, both gonna work?

I don't know if I was clear. I you don't understand; please, I can reformulate this questions.

Best Regards...
    "If A Man Isn't Willing To Take Some Risk For His Opinions, Either His Opinions Are No Good Or He's No Good!" - Ezra Pound (Poet & Critic)
    (Happy A Lot, As A Good Carioca!)
    I'm a bit stuck on how to flash to webOS too. I have NDI but it doesn't seem to recognize the TP Go. DFU Util doesn't want to work because of missing libusb0.dll

I can boot into some kind of recovery mode, however I don't seem to have the correct Qualcomm drivers for the device. Does anyone have these for 64 bits Windows?

Any suggestions and or detailed guide for flashing webOS would be highly appreciated!