1.    #1  
    I received this in the attached in the mail touting DirectBuy give away for visiting their store. Look closely, image seems very familiar. I find it interesting that they are saying it comes with Andriod software. I need to do the walk through and hear the sales pitch before I can see it, but very intriguing!! Anyone else seen this?
    Attached Images Attached Images
    WebOS themed launcher. ;p wouldn't that be awesome. Haha
    Most likely they just grabbed the graphic off the web somewhere, and the "E-Pad Touchpad" is a piece of junk.

Just my 2 cents...
    There was something similar like this a while ago... It was for some sales pitch thing... They called it a "Touchpad" and said it ran Android too (don't remember the exact verbiage).
    I love physical keyboards... but there is two devices that would make me consider a slab, one is something running a full version of Open webOS. The other is an iPhone!!!! HA HA just kidding (about the iPhone that is)...
  5.    #5  
    Well, I went to the Direct Buy pitch and have new fancy shiny new colby-ish/chinese 7" tablet. What a scam! It's not new, it's not the same shape as the graphic, and it is running android, but 2.2.3. Talk about bait and switch! I still find it funny that someone just grabbed the graphic off the web.
    How long was the sales pitch? Maybe you can sell it and come out ahead.
    <thread moved>
    I love physical keyboards... but there is two devices that would make me consider a slab, one is something running a full version of Open webOS. The other is an iPhone!!!! HA HA just kidding (about the iPhone that is)...