1.    #1  
    With the shortage of HP webOS TouchPads at a cheap price (cheap being the key as it is for my kids to play learning games and occasional Angry Birds), I have been someone forced to find a cheap Android tablet.

I am trying to stay around the $100 mark for a 7" Android tablet...BUT also am trying to stay away from the really cheap China knock-offs too.
    I have done a bit of research and here are a couple of tablets I have found.

I am wanting you guys opinions on these or if there is a better alternative.

Velocity Micro Cruz T105 / T103 (not sure what the difference is between them)
    -Android 2.0 (upgradeable to 2.2 - maybe even 2.3)
    -Capacitive screen - multitouch
    -1GB storage
    -512mb RAM
    -533MHz processor
    -WiFi, 2 SD cards included
    $99 @ BestBuy

Coby Kyros MID7016, MID7024
    -Android 2.2-2.3
    -Resistive Screen
    -4GB storage
    -256mb RAM
    -800MHz-1Ghz processor
    -WiFi
    $129-$149 @ BestBuy

I like the capacitive screen and cheaper price etc, but the slower processor worries me. Any suggestions, input, etc. I don't want to pay above this mark for a kid tablet. Coby does have a MID7022 with a capacitive screen but its $180 which is out of my budget. really wanting to stay at $100 if possible.

These are the only ones I have found that are closest to $100 without being the cheap plastic ones that are shipped from Hong Kong and China etc with the foreign app market on it.

HELP!!!
    Thanks!
    Last edited by DJeremyC; 10/31/2011 at 03:07 PM.

Nokia (red phone) --> Denso TouchPoint TP2200 --> Samsung SPH-N400 --> (Palm VII) --> Sanyo 5150 --> Palm Treo 650 --> Palm Pre --> Sprint FrankenPre 2 --> (HP TouchPad)/(HP Pre 3 - Wifi) --> Galaxy Nexus (with TS mod and hopes of Open webOS!)
    Hi DJeremyC... Please use our Android forums for these questions. We have a whole site dedicated for this. This 'other tablet' forum is for discussions comparing/contrasting webOS devices vs competing devices. Thank you!