1.    #1  
    OK...I think I"m screwed. Installed the CyanogenMod and it was running well, with the exception of wireless kicking off all the time. I thought uninstalling and reinstalling would do the trick. Not the case. Now I have the triangle with the exclamation point in it with the text www.palm.com/ROM under it.

Went to the site and downloaded the WebOSDoctor and have tried the restor. I can hold down the home/power/volume up buttons and can get into recovery mode, but when I begin the install from WebOSDoctor, it stalls out at 12% on the install. Tried it three times and same problem.

Anyone know how to completely wipe this thing clean? I really don't care about using WebOS. Just want to get back to CyanogenMod. Help, please...
    I think this 12% issue were talked about many times in this forum

I.E.
    http://forums.precentral.net/webos-i...sue-fixed.html
  3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by nycmaster View Post
    I think this 12% issue were talked about many times in this forum

I.E.
    http://forums.precentral.net/webos-i...sue-fixed.html
    Thanks for the link. I looked at it, but I'm pretty new with the CMD window. I was able to follow the instructions to install Cyanogen, but I'm really not sure how to run WebOSDoc from CMD window. Where do I start? I'm really appreciative of any help you can give. Thanks!
  4.    #4  
    bump
    Global Posts
    367 Global Posts
    Don't they have android forums for folks ruining the few and last perfectly good webos tablets?
    Quote Originally Posted by LurkerX View Post
    Don't they have android forums for folks ruining the few and last perfectly good webos tablets?
    Actually we do.

Please feel free to use the following forum to discuss Android on the TouchPad:

HP Touchpad - Android Forums

Thank you!
    P|C Staff
    Quote Originally Posted by jeffmartinaz View Post
    I'm really not sure how to run WebOSDoc from CMD window.
    I'd suggest that the best time to learn something about the linux command line, is before you install another operating system kernel, not after... having said that, do you have a working novaterm on your pc?

If your pc is 32bit windows, it should be installed in: C:\Program Files\Palm, Inc\terminal

When an instruction for recovering the touchpad asks to run something on the command line, run novaterm.bat to connect to your touchpad.