1.    #1  
    Congress is wanting to know about privacy rights with the silk browser. Congress questions Amazon on the privacy of the Silk browser

One more thing we can dream about helping push Amazon to saving webOS.
    Quote Originally Posted by blake711 View Post
    Congress is wanting to know about privacy rights with the silk browser. Congress questions Amazon on the privacy of the Silk browser

One more thing we can dream about helping push Amazon to saving webOS.
    I don't understand how you think this will help Amazon to save webOS? Even if Kindle fire was webOS, I think Amazon probably implemented silk browser.
    It would disrupt the current plans and cause them to consider webOS slightly more. Yes, they would already have to be nee deep into it all to buy it in the first place.

-- Sent from my HP TouchPad using Communities
    "Life is Hard... it's harder if your stupid"
    - John Wayne
  4. cgk
    Global Posts
    9,556 Global Posts
    WebOS is irrelevant in this content, this is a data collection and privacy issue not a technical one. Congress and privacy advocates aren't going to care that Amazon was collecting this data with the WebOS browser (surely a cruel and usual punishment for the consumer?) than the Silk browser they have designed themselves.

This makes not one iota of difference to any case either way for Amazon to buy WebOS.
    <thread moved>