1.    #1  
    Install cyanogenmod 7 on your touchpad, and then you can play ps1 games using the android emulator FPSE.

It works great. Full FPS and fullscreen
    Global Posts
    655 Global Posts
    does fpse have any filters like epsxe?
    (could not find any info on their website)
    FWIW, there are also emulators for all the older consoles too. N64, GBA, GBC, NES, SNES, SEGA, etc. (don't really remember the state of emus available for webOS.)

One of the guys that ported the full versions of them was giving them away for free some time back over at getjar.com . Don't know if they are still over there or not.

-Suntan
    Holy crap. This is amazing. Emulating on a portable device is amazing. This will make me happy for a while
    Global Posts
    268 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by sorrowuk View Post
    Install cyanogenmod 7 on your touchpad, and then you can play ps1 games using the android emulator FPSE.

It works great. Full FPS and fullscreen
    Thanks for the tip, I'll give that a go once a CM beta is available.

I can see a Wiimote is going to be my next hardware purchase ...
    Quote Originally Posted by DeadVim View Post
    Thanks for the tip, I'll give that a go once a CM beta is available.

I can see a Wiimote is going to be my next hardware purchase ...
    Also be aware that there is an app in the android market that gives support for the Sony Dual Shock III controller to run via BT.

It isnít supported by a lot of devices, so donít hold your breath, but it might be another option.

-Suntan
    Global Posts
    268 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Suntan View Post
    Also be aware that there is an app in the android market that gives support for the Sony Dual Shock III controller to run via BT.

It isnít supported by a lot of devices, so donít hold your breath, but it might be another option.

-Suntan
    Thanks Suntan, We were thinking of getting a Wii for Christmas so I reckon my emulation needs can be sorted with that 'family' decision ... Happy wife, happy life
    Quote Originally Posted by DeadVim View Post
    Thanks Suntan, We were thinking of getting a Wii for Christmas so I reckon my emulation needs can be sorted with that 'family' decision ... Happy wife, happy life
    No problem. I've toyed with buying a Wii remote to use with my android tablet and my android phone (when plugged into the hdmi of a TV) but in truth I'm still so behind in all the free game apps that I have yet to load any of my old roms onto the various emulators.

I need more free time for gaming...

-Suntan
    Global Posts
    268 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Suntan View Post
    No problem. I've toyed with buying a Wii remote to use with my android tablet and my android phone (when plugged into the hdmi of a TV) but in truth I'm still so behind in all the free game apps that I have yet to load any of my old roms onto the various emulators.

I need more free time for gaming...

-Suntan
    I hear that, it's only some enforced manual labour around the house that has kept me from taking the plunge and installing the CM Alpha.

Thinking about it I haven't tried my PC PSX emulator since I upgraded the hardware. I might give Gran Turismo a go for old time's sake.
    I installed FPse and successfully got it to load final fantasy tactics. It loads up great and the game starts. However, none of the on screen controls work. D-pad, start/select, triangle, etc...no response. Any ideas? Help would be most appreciated.