Hi all,

FYI. See link.

Take care,

Jay

September 26, 2011
    Samsung Seeks Dutch Ban on 3G iPhone, iPad

http://www.nytimes.com/reuters/2011/...gewanted=print

By REUTERS
    THE HAGUE (Reuters) - Samsung Electronics Co and Apple Inc fought the latest battle of their patent wars on Monday when the Korean firm urged a Dutch court to ban Apple's iPads and iPhones in the Netherlands.

Samsung has also filed four patents cases against Apple in The Hague and asked for a preliminary injunction against all of Apple's mobile products that use 3G technology, including iPhones and iPads.
    Please Support Research into Fibromyalgia, Chronic Pain and Spinal Injuries. If You Suffer from These, Consider Joining or Better Yet Forming a Support Group. No One Should Suffer from the Burden of Chronic Pain, Jay M. S. Founder, Leesburg Fibromyalgia/Resources Group
    I read this first as Samsung wanting to ban the iPhone 3G which is weird since that phone has been discontinued. Then noticed that Samsung was trying to ban any Apple device with a 3G radio and the article made more sense.
    Patent battles annoy me, but hey, I'm always going to root for the underdog. Stick it to 'em, Samsung.
    Touchscreens are a fad.