1.    #1  

Are any of the devices perfect? Is anything perfect?

You spend time with one tablet and People become biased. Spend time with all the devices.

Try naming one good thing and one bad thing about each device. Your makers or breakers.

What do you care about the most?

Apple iPad 2
    MAKER: Fast and Responsive / BREAKER: Lack of Freedom

Samsung Galaxy 10.2
    MAKER: Very Very Thin / BREAKER: Under Developed Software, very Phone-y

HP Touchpad
    MAKER: Multitasking and Flash / BREAKER: No App Store
    Last edited by DreamOWD; 09/15/2011 at 06:55 PM.
    I just saw this thing, I have a feeling this is going to be the future of tablets.

ASUSTeK Computer Inc. - Eee- ASUS Eee Pad Slider SL101

This thing kind of begs the question though, why hasn't someone invented a traditional laptop but with a touchscreen as well?
    The Android make or break is weak.
    I wish Sony hadn't killed off Vaio P after just 2 generations. I'd be all over a 3rd gen P with touchscreen and better battery life with lower cost (too much to ask?). I still think tablets can't replace laptops but a laptop with touchscreen can replace tablets. The problem is even netbooks are twice the weight of tablets. Not the Vaio P at 1.5lbs (same as Touchpad!).

5.    #5  
    Quote Originally Posted by laoh View Post
    The Android make or break is weak.
    I'm actually planning on buying that Samsung Galaxy 10.2. It's pretty slick. What I like about it is that it's so intuitive, move-able background screens, bookmarks and widgets. You can do so much. But it does feel more like phone software. Very "Phoney" no pun intended. Should edit.
    Quote Originally Posted by laoh View Post
    I wish Sony hadn't killed off Vaio P after just 2 generations. I'd be all over a 3rd gen P with touchscreen and better battery life with lower cost (too much to ask?). I still think tablets can't replace laptops but a laptop with touchscreen can replace tablets. The problem is even netbooks are twice the weight of tablets. Not the Vaio P at 1.5lbs (same as Touchpad!).
    I'm sure at some point in the near future a manufacturer of one of those "ultrabooks" they've been promoting are going to add a touchscreen.
    Global Posts
    15 Global Posts
    iPad
    Maker: Guaranteed software updates for a few years / Breaker: *****-proof UI

Touchpad
    Maker: Firesale Price / Breaker: Terrible web browser

Most Android Tablets
    Maker: Good phone app scaling / Breaker: 16:9/16:10 aspect ratio terrible for holding in Portrait orientation
  8.    #8  
    Pretty good. That Android breaker is spot on.
    Quote Originally Posted by mk.ultra View Post
    I just saw this thing, I have a feeling this is going to be the future of tablets.

ASUSTeK Computer Inc. - Eee- ASUS Eee Pad Slider SL101

This thing kind of begs the question though, why hasn't someone invented a traditional laptop but with a touchscreen as well?
    ZAGGmate Case With Wireless Keyboard for iPad 2 Specs and Review ~ Gadget News

Ipad
    Maker: developer support; Breaker: Pure evil

Android
    Maker: developer support; Breaker: Pure evil

Touchpad
    Maker: Multitasking; Breaker: Nothing to multitask between