1.    #1  
    Hi all,

FYI. See link.

Apple claims it's legal rights cover the design and look of the iPad while suing samsung...although there were tablet computers before the ipad. I think the lawsuit is a crock...after all you can't copy write the shape of a laptop or for that matter the shape of a stove top!

Apparently I'm not the only one who thinks so, (the page takes a few seconds to completely load).

Take care,

Jay

Why Apple’s iPad may not be an original design?

By Sathiya seelan ,
    August 16, 2011

Why Apple's iPad may not be an original design? | Computechgadgets.com
    Please Support Research into Fibromyalgia, Chronic Pain and Spinal Injuries. If You Suffer from These, Consider Joining or Better Yet Forming a Support Group. No One Should Suffer from the Burden of Chronic Pain, Jay M. S. Founder, Leesburg Fibromyalgia/Resources Group
    A German court disagrees.

September 09, 2011, 6:17 AM — Samsung must not sell the Galaxy Tab 10.1 in Germany because it looks too much like Apple's iPad 2, the district court in Düsseldorf ruled on Friday.

In addition, Samsung Germany may not sell the device in any other European Union country, although other Samsung divisions may sell into those countries, a spokesman at the court said.
    Prior art:

LOL
    I really don't understand what apple is trying to accomplish pulling this bull crap lawsuit. Are they just trying to waste their money and Samsung's? Obviously they won't be able to win, I just really don't get it. Maybe someone can tell me what all of this crap is about? Does apple really have their heads that far up their *****?