1.    #1  
    does anyone have clue about the possibility how to get the IOS running on the touchpad?
    would love to....
    Quote Originally Posted by khe05 View Post
    does anyone have clue about the possibility how to get the IOS running on the touchpad?
    would love to....
    Would never happen...sorry. Especially the fact that people like/respect/love webOS so much, they would probably feel insulted if iOS was ported. >_>
    why stop there.. Can someone get Mac OSX lion working on touchpad ?
    Quote Originally Posted by khe05 View Post
    would love to....
    Installing iOS on any hardware other than Apple's is pretty much not going to happen. The hardware differences between, say, the iPad and the TouchPad are different enough that it would not be possible.

Also, unlike MacOS, it's not like Apple has released any way to install it, anyway - right now, the only way to install iOS on a device is to hook up an Apple device that already has it, and update it through iTunes.
  5.    #5  
    Quote Originally Posted by SirThoreth View Post

Also, unlike MacOS, it's not like Apple has released any way to install it, anyway - right now, the only way to install iOS on a device is to hook up an Apple device that already has it, and update it through iTunes.
    What does that exactely mean? I do have Apple products (phone and Macbookpro) and there fore have various versions of IOS. how would I push the system onto some other device?

I wonder if the hardware really is a problem. As one could read hp doesn´t know about hardware anyway since webos seems to work fine on a ipad. also windows works better on a mac than on a pc and Hackintosh-pc´s work better than windows pcs´.....I would like to give a try