Like Tree3Likes
  • 1 Post By JerkyChew
  • 2 Post By mrjspeed
    Global Posts
    85 Global Posts
    ...YOU WIN!

Returned my launch day TP to Best Buy and picked up a 64GB iPad. Came home and saw the news that HP was refunding the difference between mine and the $149 unit! DANGIT!
    Global Posts
    85 Global Posts
    Uggggh, I want my TouchPad back. WebOS isn't as polished as iOS and it's buggy, and has no apps, but wow do I miss the multitasking. My TouchPad is like an ex girlfriend that I wish I had back - Sure, this new girl is skinnier, better looking, and can do things my TouchPad couldn't, but my TouchPad was just, I don't know, more me.
    kataran likes this.
    Global Posts
    2 Global Posts
    Buyer's remorse at its best right here LOL
    you can trade in your 64gb ipad 2 for seven 16gb Touchpads and become a tablet polygamist. The touchpads need some big love.
    Dee McKillop and darkzone like this.
    Global Posts
    125 Global Posts
    I will trade you my 32gb Touchpad for your 64GB Ipad if you miss it that much....IJS......LOL
    Global Posts
    125 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by MrJspeed View Post
    you can trade in your 64gb ipad 2 for seven 16gb Touchpads and become a tablet polygamist
    NO he will give me his 64GB Ipad for my 32GB Touhpad and like it!
    Quote Originally Posted by JerkyChew View Post
    Uggggh, I want my TouchPad back. WebOS isn't as polished as iOS and it's buggy, and has no apps, but wow do I miss the multitasking. My TouchPad is like an ex girlfriend that I wish I had back - Sure, this new girl is skinnier, better looking, and can do things my TouchPad couldn't, but my TouchPad was just, I don't know, more me.
    Great analogy and I can certainly see what you mean!

I also returned my unit for a full refund and ended up buying two TP at fire-sale pricing...which put $400 back in my pocket. Hard though for me to look at iPad since the OS is so so at best, but at least you have tone of APPS and Apple's not going anywhere. Also, there is hope that IOS 5 will be worth its weight in salt...come on Apple bring some magics you idiots! Sorli...
    Global Posts
    85 Global Posts
    I will be buying a $99 TouchPad as soon as I find one!
    ... lol. Though, Steve already thought he won, so you telling him doesn't change anything.
    If you like my Themes, please donate! Thanks!

http://wiseguyandbeyond.blogspot.com

http://wiseguyandbeyond.blogspot.com
    Global Posts
    1,008 Global Posts
    iOS 5 is just around the corner, and will give you several multitasking gestures that may make you happier. It still won't be as deep of a visual multitasking experience as webOS, but as far as usability, there won't be a whole lot of difference.
    Quote Originally Posted by JerkyChew View Post
    ahh....the good looking skinny girls are nice to show off to your friends...but its the MULTI talented plain jane women that do your daily duties that are keepers....they might not be perfect...but at the end of the day they get the job done nicely
    Global Posts
    326 Global Posts
    Will IOS 5 handle multiple exchange accounts?
    Ok, I'm sure we've managed to insult a few women with this thread.....
    Is it just me or is this thread sounding...sexist? And will that word be deleted by the auto-spellchecker? Perhaps Russel Brand's Butler analogy would be more palatable?
    Sent from my slowly diminishing intellect

I'm just a soul who's intentions are good...oh Lord, please don't let me be misunderstood!

Global Posts
    530 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by mdram View Post
    Will IOS 5 handle multiple exchange accounts?
    That was available in iOS 4