1.    #1  
    Im Looking to get the Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1. While I have found a nice Samsung Dock Im looking for a keyboard. The Touchpad wireless Keyborad looks amazing. I was wondering if anyone had used it with a honeycomb Tab and if the shortcut keys still work.
    I'll check it tonight, I have the TP keyboard, a TP (duh), and a Xoom....I suspect it will work fine.
    Quote Originally Posted by shingi_70 View Post
    Im Looking to get the Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1. While I have found a nice Samsung Dock Im looking for a keyboard. The Touchpad wireless Keyborad looks amazing. I was wondering if anyone had used it with a honeycomb Tab and if the shortcut keys still work.
    Yes, I just successfully paired my Touchpad BT keyboard to my Moto Xoom tablet.

I haven't figured out all the keys, but it appears to be basically the same as a PC keyboard. ESC is the upper left. CTRL C & V do the copy/paste function, etc.

Works really well, not at cool as on the HTP however, since the HTP has custom functions mapped to the keys.

Hope that helps...
    Global Posts
    5 Global Posts
    I was curious if you could tell me how to set the input properly. I have the HP keyboard paired with my Tab 10.1, but I cant seem to get it working as an input device, even though the profile for it shows as an input device..any thoughts would help