1.    #1  
    Hi all,

FYI. See Link.

Take care,

Jay

Why iPads may fall flat for PC users
    By Jason Hiner, TechRepublic, 7 August, 2011 09:00

Why iPads may fall flat for PC users | Mobile Working | ZDNet UK

Tablet sales, driven by Apple's iPad, may have stolen the limelight, but that doesn't mean these devices are for everyone, says Jason Hiner

I started using the original Apple iPad the day it launched in 2010. I did the same with the iPad 2 in 2011.

And I've been fortunate enough to have tested for weeks or even months most of the other high-profile tablets of the past year, even before they were available to the public the Samsung Galaxy Tab, the Motorola Xoom, the BlackBerry PlayBook and the HP TouchPad.
    Please Support Research into Fibromyalgia, Chronic Pain and Spinal Injuries. If You Suffer from These, Consider Joining or Better Yet Forming a Support Group. No One Should Suffer from the Burden of Chronic Pain, Jay M. S. Founder, Leesburg Fibromyalgia/Resources Group
    Since I am not into hulu, I am struggling to find a reason to keep my touchpad other than supporting palm, but its not palm anymore and they did'nt care about me enough to keep the palm name.
    I need a keyboard and at least a 15" screen, lots of storage, etc. I use my computer to create content as much as I consume content so a real keyboard is a must. I keep over 10GB of photos, 10GB of music, and movies at 1.5GB each.

At Best buy you can get a:
    $229 10" HP Netbook with 1GB RAM, 250 GB hard drive.

$339 15" HP Laptop with HD display, 3GB RAM, 320 GB Hard Drive, DVD player/burner, etc.

$449 17" HP Laptop with HD Dsiplay, 4GB RAM, 500 GB Hard Drive, DVD player/burner, and HDMI out.

I can't think of a place I would use a tablet that a netbook or a laptop would not be better for less money.