1.    #1  
    Don't know why I haven't seen this before, but if I were going to get a tablet, this would be it. Absolutely gorgeous. No-nonsense, like Lenovo does, and it comes with its own folio style keyboard case that the tablet actually docks to via a full-size USB port. And of course the keyboard is an excellent Lenovo keyboard, with an integrated optical tracking device. Plus, it has a built-in stylus and digitizer for handwriting recognition.

Don't plan to buy one any time soon as my netbook still works just fine, but kudos on the design and concept. The only other tablet that compares is the Asus Eee Pad Transformer, and it does not have a full-sized USB port on the tablet or a stylus for handwriting recognition. THIS is how a tablet should be done. I seriously don't understand how there are so many tablets on the market and so few do handwriting recognition. To me, that should be one of the primary features of any tablet. I mean, it's a tablet! If I'm going to remove it from the physical keyboard, don't give me a VKB, give me a pen. Duh.

If only Lenovo had purchased Palm instead of HP. Put webOS on there, throw in some inductive charging, and you have the most perfect tablet possible, IMO.

Lenovo ThinkPad Tablet - reviews - Broadband - none - PC World Australia

Touchscreens are a fad.
    As an old ThinkPad user, that little red nub at the top of the stylus may have sold me on this...
    As old and actual lenovo and IBM user, this is trash to me! "Maybe" the pen can be interesting... and stop there.

The IBM hardware was fantastic, but EVERY from Lenovo is bad. I'm tolding having 15 notebooks and 23 desktops Lenovo here...

Best Regards...
    "If A Man Isn't Willing To Take Some Risk For His Opinions, Either His Opinions Are No Good Or He's No Good!" - Ezra Pound (Poet & Critic)
    (Happy A Lot, As A Good Carioca!)
    IF the touchpad had the pen, I may become a tablet guy.
    uh, i prefer the actual touchpad! (do have a lenovo t510)

(@rlee2001 as the diva thread just closed, i want to tell you, that i much despised your, imho, dull replies and find a request to delete (or hide) an account absolutely legitimate!)
    100% agreed, seb. It says a lot about his character.
  7.    #7  
    Quote Originally Posted by Rnp View Post
    As old and actual lenovo and IBM user, this is trash to me! "Maybe" the pen can be interesting... and stop there.

The IBM hardware was fantastic, but EVERY from Lenovo is bad. I'm tolding having 15 notebooks and 23 desktops Lenovo here...

Best Regards...
    You really think Lenovo is that different from IBM? I haven't seen it, at least not in the ThinkPad stuff. Do you have ThinkPad (professional) or IdeaPad (consumer) Lenovos?

I have pretty much gone to selling and owning Lenovos exclusively, unless a client specifically asks for something else. I can't find anything that's made better. Not for business use anyway. Used to sell a lot of Dell and HP stuff, but HP came with too much bloatware, and Dell, while they had a really good warranty service, they were the most likely to actually need to make use of the warranty. So many broken Dells. Lenovo is the only one that has yet to do me wrong (knock on wood).

I can't see anything obviously wrong with the ThinkPad Tablet that would make me think it was trash. I like the no-nonsense design. At least it doesn't appear to have a problem with cracks around the speakers or the USB port!
    Touchscreens are a fad.