1.    #1  
    We can not add accidental plan as of now but I added 599.99 galaxy tab for checking and it comes with 1-Year Accidental Protection Plan for 109.99.

Is it really work getting this plan?
    I usually just don't buy the plan. And put the money that I would have spent on the best case out there.
    "Life is Hard... it's harder if your stupid"
    - John Wayne
    That depends on your probability of having an accident with it in the first year of ownership. If you're going to keep it in the box under your bed, probably not. If you're going to take it with you wherever you go, carry it without a case, and use it as a coaster, then yeah, it's probably worth it. Use cases in between the foregoing are left as an exercise for the reader.
    Palm III-->Handspring Visor-->Sony Clie PEG-NR70-->no PDA -->Palm Treo 755p-->Palm Pre-->HP Veer
    Here's why i'm going to get it... The 2 year one that is....

They replace charger, they guarantee that battery will work like new, they replace if the screen breaks, or water damage, or screen cracks. I want the new touchpad in a year and a half, and they'll replace with a newer model in that time. If "something goes wrong"

Plus no deductible. Worth it to me.

Most of the time, people forget about their warranty and don't take advantage of it.

-- Sent from my Palm Pre using Forums
    their prices are insanely high. they want me to fork over $109 for a tablet, no thanks.
    Palm Pre- and BB Tour owner/hater
    Check out Square Trade longer time and less cost.
    graylion
    Another vote for Squaretrade, I've used them for major electronics purchases (TVs, iPhones and iPod Touch) and have been very satisfied -they dispatched a local tech to replace our plasma TV's power source within a couple of days.

And if you google for coupons, you can save even more. I believe I got a quote for $90 for two years coverage, including accidental damage (drops, spills, etc).

OTOH, I don't have a lot of good experiences at BBY, specially at their Geek Squad desk, which is who you'll be dealing with any claims.
    No.

I dropped my galaxy tab 7 several times already, not a scratch, its easy money they want from customers.

---
    galaxy tab tapatalk
    Don't drop it.

/problem
    Quote Originally Posted by bobsentell View Post
    Don't drop it.
    Dang, I didn't even think of that!
    Stay Hungry. Satisfied people never change the World.
    Quote Originally Posted by bobsentell View Post
    Don't drop it.

/problem
    Being clever.

How's that working out for you?
    Quote Originally Posted by Carioca_FL View Post
    Being clever.

How's that working out for you?
    I've had the iPad1 for a year and the leather case provides more than enough protection from drops on wood and carpet. Since it is mostly a giant TV remote and Angry Birds platform, it doesn't see much use outside of the house.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nshave8881 View Post
    Here's why i'm going to get it... The 2 year one that is....

They replace charger, they guarantee that battery will work like new, they replace if the screen breaks, or water damage, or screen cracks. I want the new touchpad in a year and a half, and they'll replace with a newer model in that time. If "something goes wrong"

Plus no deductible. Worth it to me.

Most of the time, people forget about their warranty and don't take advantage of it.
    Yes I forgot about Sprint's Pre warranty and $100 deductible that we had to use at least once. Good to have, but we thought the screen problems we were having were a manufacturer defect and the Sprint store would not acknowledge and say the problem was their's. Our word against theirs only works if you go to court, which we did not. Either way, the Touchpad may be less of a problem since I don't expect it will slip out of hand easily unless I get real tired.

Curious if tablet owners (iPad or otherwise) have had problem dropping their tablets?

Also, I'd like better case options since the HP Manufactured case may work, but doesn't come with any extra options. Thanks for the insight on what warranty options are out there. Sorli...
    Quote Originally Posted by graylion View Post
    Check out Square Trade longer time and less cost.
    Thanks for the reference and here's a link to Square Trade's website and price comparison:

SquareTrade

Very useful. Sorli...