1.    #1  
    Hi all,

FYI. Please use the supplied.

Jay

The failing of Android as a tablet platform
    By James Kendrick | June 22, 2011, 8:53am PDT

The failing of Android as a tablet platform | ZDNet

I like Android. I own both a tablet and a smartphone running Android, and I find them both to be great mobile devices. I have tested and reviewed dozens of phones and tablets running some form of Android, and for the most part I have liked them all. My personal preference for Android aside, I have to be honest and state that Android is failing as a tablet platform compared to the competition.
    Please Support Research into Fibromyalgia, Chronic Pain and Spinal Injuries. If You Suffer from These, Consider Joining or Better Yet Forming a Support Group. No One Should Suffer from the Burden of Chronic Pain, Jay M. S. Founder, Leesburg Fibromyalgia/Resources Group
    Quote Originally Posted by ilovedessert View Post
    Hi all,

FYI. Please use the supplied.

Jay

The failing of Android as a tablet platform
    By James Kendrick | June 22, 2011, 8:53am PDT

The failing of Android as a tablet platform | ZDNet

I like Android. I own both a tablet and a smartphone running Android, and I find them both to be great mobile devices. I have tested and reviewed dozens of phones and tablets running some form of Android, and for the most part I have liked them all. My personal preference for Android aside, I have to be honest and state that Android is failing as a tablet platform compared to the competition.
    compared to what the ipad or the not yet released touchpad or the gimped playbook.