1.    #1  
    Facebook Readies an iPad App, Finally - NYTimes.com

The app has been in production at Facebook for almost a year, going through several design iterations, and is now in the final stages of testing, according to these people, who declined to be named because they were discussing confidential product plans.

One person who works with Facebook said Mark Zuckerberg, the company’s chief executive and founder, has been heavily invested in the process, overseeing design decisions and the app’s unique features.
  2.    #2  
    Oops, this should have went in the "Other Tablets" sub-forum.
    When Mark Zuckerberg was asked about the iPad last year, he stated that the iPad wasn't "mobile" in the sense that it had a nice big screen and that the Facebook webpage worked just fine on it. And I tend to agree. Facebook works just fine on my 10 inch netbook, why shouldn't it work fine on a 10 inch tablet? Has Facebook been adding a lot of flash to its webpage without me knowing about it?
  4.    #4  
    Quote Originally Posted by DarthRepublican View Post
    When Mark Zuckerberg was asked about the iPad last year, he stated that the iPad wasn't "mobile" in the sense that it had a nice big screen and that the Facebook webpage worked just fine on it. And I tend to agree. Facebook works just fine on my 10 inch netbook, why shouldn't it work fine on a 10 inch tablet? Has Facebook been adding a lot of flash to its webpage without me knowing about it?
    Your netbook is cursor driven; tablets are touch driven. I guess Mark finally realized, after extensively using his own site on a tablet that it's not exactly the most intuitive or touch-friendly design.